• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

drjeff

a spinach, mozzeralla and ricotta roll with a bit of marinara on the side - I should be re-tasting it for all 20 miles of my bike clubs Thursday night ride tonight! :rolleyes: :lol:

deadheadskier

Staff member
Grilled Chicken salad with ranch dressing delivered via deisel guzzling 18 wheeler to my local megamart

yum

SKIQUATTRO

anyone going Primal? Been reading "The Primal Blueprint" by Mark Sisson.....alot makes sense, dont know if i agree with everything but overall good...

deadheadskier

Staff member
anyone going Primal? Been reading "The Primal Blueprint" by Mark Sisson.....alot makes sense, dont know if i agree with everything but overall good...

Had never heard of it, but a quick google suggests it might be something I'd enjoy reading.

In terms of diet, I'm trying to follow a lot of what appears to be the basic guidelines in the book. Fewer carbs, less sugar, more proteins and healthy fats, several smaller meals a day instead of 3 large meals.