• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Isn't that what you just did too? :p
Wise ass! :razz:
(And you did the same! :razz:)

I didn't post because I'm not sure what I'm having. Out of bread (and I was really craving a fluffernutter, too!). No real quick things to make. Milk is getting iffy. If I can last another hour and a half, I can get to the grocery store before I eat. But that's probably a bad idea since I haven't eaten yet today and I did already do 5K training. :oops:

drjeff

I'm thinking today will be an Asian Chicken Salad, but I've still got an hour and 3 patients left between now and when I have to make up my mind, we'll see.....

I had a late breakfast/early lunch at a diner in Philly about 2 hours ago..

Spanish Omelatte with home fries, rye toast, bacon, coffee and water...now it's time to drop a duece..lol..nothing like shitting on company time..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Still haven't eaten... and I can't go out either because the doofus painting the house blocked the driveway with 2 ladders now. :roll:

Better figure it out soon...

bvibert

Staff member
Still haven't eaten... and I can't go out either because the doofus painting the house blocked the driveway with 2 ladders now. :roll:

Better figure it out soon...

That's simple, just knock the ladders out of the way with your car.... :roll:

krisskis

The family and i just got back from Applebee's for lunch. Took the daughter out with a shitload of other kids and their families after they had their "moving up" ceremony at the elementary school. 2 glasses of wine and now i need a nap.

Moe Ghoul

Prolly gonna drink my lunch, breakfast was ginormous. I got a lot of fruit: kiwi, watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple and mango that I can blender into some groovy frozen cocktails today.