• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
How is the southern style chicken sandwich? The people in the commercials rave about it..
Not bad. Not a favorite, but I would eat it again. Still, I shouldn't have eaten it. Definitely not good training food and considering I've put back on 6 or 7 lbs in the last month after losing 20 lbs in the 7 weeks preceding, I need to STOP eating like this. :oops:

Good thing I'm going running later today.

Not bad. Not a favorite, but I would eat it again. Still, I shouldn't have eaten it. Definitely not good training food and considering I've put back on 6 or 7 lbs in the last month after losing 20 lbs in the 7 weeks preceding, I need to STOP eating like this. :oops:

Good thing I'm going running later today.

I like the quarter pounder with steeze...

drjeff

I'm debating right now between a chicken ceasar salad and an oriental chicken salad - I'll need to see what the brain finally chooses in about an hour when the waitress asks me.

drjeff

No BBQ chicken wrap???

Not today, the heat has just taken a toll on my appetite, and those wraps just tend to feel like a lead wait in my stomach all afternoon on days like this :( Plus, aftre last weeks vacation beer/food binge that I seemed to be on, the drawstring on my scrub pants are a bit shorter than usual, so the waist line could benefit from some green roughage ;)