What are you eating for lunch today??? - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 192 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Sloppy Joes,,,extra sloppy

Grilled pork tenderloin, roasted potatoes, and caesar salad.

Quote Originally Posted by ctenidae View Post
    Grilled pork tenderloin, roasted potatoes, and caesar salad.
    Wow that sounds better than my two sloppy joes and a diet coke...I wish I could drink beer at work..it would make lunch alot better..

Drinking beer makes everything better.

Lunch was good, even though it was leftovers from dinner.

Lunch was good, even though it was leftovers from dinner.
    It's almost beer thirty now..

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    Sloppy Joes,,,extra sloppy
    just like your hoes?

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    just like your hoes?
    Hell Yeah..you be knowing..I eat Sloppy Joes with my Sloppy Hoes..who be at my shows..smell them with my nose..when I'm feeling spendy..I take them out to Wendys..and if they tug it..I buy them chicken nuggets..with a little steeze sauce..writing mad stanzas like Tony Danza from Who's the Boss..your loss my gain..skiing in the rain..come and ride the train..like the quad city DJs..yo homey I'll talk your girl out of her PJs and be committing murder like OJ and kicking it like PayLey..ya heard..

Hell Yeah..you be knowing..I eat Sloppy Joes with my Sloppy Hoes..who be at my shows..smell them with my nose..when I'm feeling spendy..I take them out to Wendys..and if they tug it..I buy them chicken nuggets..with a little steeze sauce..writing mad stanzas like Tony Danza from Who's the Boss..your loss my gain..skiing in the rain..come and ride the train..like the quad city DJs..yo homey I'll talk your girl out of her PJs and be committing murder like OJ and kicking it like PayLey..ya heard..

No kidding!

You crack me up!

Lunch today: leftover spiral ham sandwich with leftover refrigerator mashed potatoes. And a strawberry rice krispie treat (that I made!). Yup, so healthy.....

Wish I could drink beer at work, too!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Today was a Montreal seasoned burger with lettuce, tomato and blue cheese on a grilled ciabatta roll with a side salad and a glass of iced tea all while sitting on the new outdoor seating area at one of the local restaurants in the town where my office is.

The burger was so good, that It's been a pleasure re-tasting all afternoon long with each belch!
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '18-'19 season 45 days '07-'19 seasons: 612 Days

'19 - '20 season:

Thread Information