• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

Lunch is over...back to work..I can't wait to add to this thread tomorrow..Holla..only 23.5 more hours until my next lunch..

drjeff

Today was a chicken caesar salad, I had them hold the croutons and the side of garlic bread that normally comes with it and add a few tomato wedges. Combine that with 4 glasses of iced tea, and the belly if full right now.

I don't think it works that way.

No wonder why you're always saying "the diet starts tomorrow." :lol:

I actually only had one dinner...

At the dinner I had vegetable soup, a roll with butter...two chicken croquettes..mashed potatoes...and corn with two Arnold Palmers..then I went to the bar and had 3 Magic Hat #9s..and 3 Vodka Cranberrys..then I went home and passed out..

I went to a diner in NJ and got corned beef hash and eggs..and some strong coffee...I feel a BM coming on..lol..nothing like shitting on company time..