• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

Cornhead

IMG_20130404_120940.jpg
Pepperoni calzone, yummy, my Thursday staple, back to salads soon, gotta drop a few lbs. One upside to Spring, chairlifts do most of my work in the Winter.:wink: Hopefully lots of biking, hiking, and canoeing in my near future.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Still doing the shakes. This morning I had spinach, flax seed, banana, strawberry, pineapple and water. I'm down eight pounds in one week! (198 - 190) Plus cut back to just one cup of coffee per day.

o3jeff

Still doing the shakes. This morning I had spinach, flax seed, banana, strawberry, pineapple and water. I'm down eight pounds in one week! (198 - 190) Plus cut back to just one cup of coffee per day.

Wow, 8 lbs in a week!

Just don't put cream and sugar in the coffee and you're fine.

STREETSKIER

Ate lunch in gate house had chicken pot pie
!!went out til 3 lift problems on hg went home down slowpoke untracked groomer corn to end. Sick !!!

deadheadskier

Staff member
Made an amazing Italian Sandwich with Westphalian Ham and Garlic Salami from Karl's Sausage Kitchen. It's a good think Karl's is 45 minutes away and I visit there infrequently. If it was down the street, I'd be an even bigger fat ass than I already am.........and a lot poorer. Karl's is without question the best deli anywhere in New England that I've found.

http://www.karlssausage.com/meats.php