• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

Cheese

Shrimp and linguini in a pesto sauce. Yup, I was that guy whom nuked seafood in the break room microwave. Oopsies!

Cornhead

Chicken Spiedie sub, with cheese, mushrooms, and bbq sauce. A little pricey, $8.40, but oh so good!

Cheese, you gonna make the AZ summit this year, or will you be globetrotting again?:wink: I've gotten complants in the steam room at the Y from the garlic pizza I ate the night before. Do they use a lot of garlic? Hell yeah! It was oozing out of my pores, safe from vampires/werewolfs for sure.

ScottySkis

1381501_744921848857358_1592136991_n.jpg
Huge cheap great slice of pizza from the Bronx and only 2.50$ same price of the subway train in NYC.

snowmonster

Since I'm back in the Philippines, I've reverted to a more local diet of fish, vegetables and rice. Lunch today was grilled milkfish stuffed with onions and tomatoes and a broth of green beans, squash and a Philippine vegetable called saluyot (online dictionaries translate this to English as jute leaves). This is Filipino peasant food. It tastes fine and it's healthy.

Cornhead

Already digesting it, chicken spiedie sub, cheese, mushrooms, and bbq sauce. They forgot the sauce last week and it wasn't nearly as tasty.
1387403321096.jpg