• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

I'm about to have an early lunch...

Italian Hoagie...Sour Cream and Onion Chips..Diet Coke..Pretzal..mustard for dipping..

Dr Skimeister

Just back from the weenie wagon with the kids.
Had 2 with brown mustard, kraut and cooked onions. Good burps for my afternoon. :)

drjeff

:eek: TMI!!!! Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

;)

In the context of this post/thread, there most definately IS something wrong with that ;)

barbecue-sausage-holders.jpg

drjeff

I'm pretty sure I couldn't eat another hot dog if its cooked that way. :(

To make sure that the good 'ol hot dog is still on the menu for you Moe, here's a couple of "better" options for you

13851752_ac2f28b997.jpg

or

df07_06_25_regular.jpg

OK, now I'm starting to get hungry :)

Moe Ghoul

To make sure that the good 'ol hot dog is still on the menu for you Moe, here's a couple of "better" options for you

13851752_ac2f28b997.jpg

or

df07_06_25_regular.jpg

OK, now I'm starting to get hungry :)

Now that's more like it. When I think about what goes IN to a hot dog, I'm not sure why I'd be upset about the unique hot dog holders you posted, lol.

In the context of this post/thread, there most definately IS something wrong with that ;)

barbecue-sausage-holders.jpg

hehehehehehehehe....on topic...During the ski season...I hit up the Blue mountain Drive-inn about once a week. It's no longer a driver where a server on Roller-Skates brings food to your car..but more like a diner/family restaurant. They have really good food at reasonable prices. It took me about 7 times before I was able to order Fresh Sausage with a straight face. You can also order Scrapple, Bacon, Italian Sausage, Ham and link sausage. When I drive home from there I feel my arteries clog. AlpineZones own Sexkitten is one of BMDIs..Blue Mountain Drive Inns..semi regulars. She usually hits up a salad or an egg white omelatte.

Because I'm OCD when it comes to scoring the very first chair on the 6-pack on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 7:30AM at Blue mountain..I rarely have time for a Schmuffin or Schmagel from Sheetz so I usually just suck down a granola bar or even crackers on the way to skiing. Maybe some Sugar Free Red Bull. After scoring a quick 20-25K of vert by 11:00AM..nothing is better than an Omelatte with fresh sausage, corned beef hash with eggs...along with coffee that is refilled every 4-5 minutes and you never see the bottom of the glass. Good energy before posting a mad steezy trip report..about Blue mountain..home to Pennsylvanias Highest vertical drop..1082 feet of pure adrenaline inducing terrain and home to the Poconos..coldest 6-pack...Touch the Sky..Blue mountain..