• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

What are you eating for lunch today???

Me: Turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, and mustard on an everything bagel..chips..diet snapple peach iced tea....

I always surf the net when I eat lunch at work..do you????

skiNEwhere

whatever I feel like.......

I don't plan frivolous stuff like that ahead of time....

bvibert

Staff member
I rocked the PB&J today, along with some carrots and crackers. Lunch time is about the only time I don't surf while at work. ;) When it's nice I go for a walk in the park next door, otherwise I hang around with some work buddies in the cafeteria here.

Greg

Staff member
Leftover grilled pork chop, mashed potatoes and steamed beans/carrots. We usually make extra servings of our dinners for lunch the next day.

whatever I feel like.......

I don't plan frivolous stuff like that ahead of time....

Oh yeah you're west coast so it's not even lunch yet for you...shit I always plan frivolous stuff ahead of time..I look forward to lunch..The delivery driver at my work never eats breakfast or lunch and he's 250 pounds..starving all day and than eating a big dinner really screws with his metabolism..

The old Grilled Steeze Sandwich ate alot of Pizza, Taco Bell, and Arbys for lunch..but now I'm trying to be healthier to drop a few pounds for ski season..

Grassi21

Tuna on rye with lettuce and onions and a bag of chips. We have a cafeteria in our office and get $8 a day Mon - Thurs for lunch. With a brick oven pizza station and a grill I was able to pork up nicely. These days its back to the salad and sandwich station.

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
Shit. I knew I fogot to do something today.

ct...it's probably cause your bothered my the market
em_img1.gif
Get yourself some DOG to protect your backside and your appetite and memory will return. :lol: :wink:

ctenidae

ct...it's probably cause your bothered my the market
em_img1.gif
Get yourself some DOG to protect your backside and your appetite and memory will return. :lol: :wink:

Markets go up, markets go down. In my line, you're locked in for 10 years, anyway, so day to day moves don't matter much.

Wasn't sure if you meant DOG, the Proshares short of the Dow, which is doing nicely today, or DOG, the Canadian junior E&P company- Blackdog-, which is not doing so well.
I'm guessing you're talking about the Dow short.

dmc

A big pile of shushi... And I'm back in Arkansas today...
Actually realy good stuff...

drjeff

Buffalo chicken wrap, side salad hold the onions/peppers with caesar dressing and 4 glasses of unsweetened iced tea with lemon.

My business partner and I eat at the same place every day, and basically order the same 4 things over and over and over. The waitresses basically don't even ask us what we want to order anymore since they know what we eat each day of the week. It's sad that we're that predictable :eek: :(

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
Markets go up, markets go down. In my line, you're locked in for 10 years, anyway, so day to day moves don't matter much.

Wasn't sure if you meant DOG, the Proshares short of the Dow, which is doing nicely today, or DOG, the Canadian junior E&P company- Blackdog-, which is not doing so well.
I'm guessing you're talking about the Dow short.

You guess correctly...is that the perfect tik symbol or what.

Sorry for the hijack....back to "What are you eating for lunch today" :lol:

I can't wait to read about what everybody eats for lunch tomorrow...Keep this thread going..I'll buy a case of beer to the last person to post in this thread..