• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

drjeff

What is interesting is that a 20 ounce diet coke has almost as much caffeine as a can of red bull..but for alot less money..I like diet coke over diet pepsi..I used to always drink regular coke but since I'm now overweight..I need to cut the calories where I can..

This morning on the way to EPCOT, 7-11 64oz Big Gulp of Coke Zero, 99 cents! Can't beat it. I didn't blink until about noontime, and had definate proof that my kidneys were still functioning ;)

Today's lunch was some Sushi at the Japan pavillion in EPCOT with a Kirin beer to wash it down :)

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Romaine salad with three slices of turkey breast in there. Lite Caesar dressing. I also have a yogurt with me that I'll slam right before I leave for class.

So did I. But I woke up late this morning and it was quicker to throw all of that in a bag, then make sandwiches, but don't worry, I'll be eating it for dinner again.

I also forgot mention there's 3 LT's in my other bag for before class.

My 2nd semester Senior year of college I used to have a once a week 6-9PM class..my buddy Bobby who lived below me would get home from work around 4:00PM and we'd have a little happy hour 4:20 thing going..then 2 blocks up hill to campus..:lol:

drjeff

Today was a turkey burger with cheddar, lettuce and tomato with a few chips and some iced tea after golf

deadheadskier

Staff member
Today, I did something I almost never do....fast food, Wendy's to be specific

Far cry from what I had on Monday

Pate, duck hot dogs, duck sausage, smoked chicken, mixed greens, truffled mushrooms, foie gras, duck hearts and duck testicles......yes duck testicles. :eek:

drjeff

Pate, duck hot dogs, duck sausage, smoked chicken, mixed greens, truffled mushrooms, foie gras, duck hearts and duck testicles......yes duck testicles. :eek:

Be 100% honest now DHS. Which lunch tasted better? ;)

Alot of girls I've dated have enjoyed testicles but I don't think I'd like them..

deadheadskier

Staff member
Don't knock Duck Balls until you try them.......I was a bottle of wine deep before they were presented to me, but they were great

AMAC2233

When you go to Mickey D's, you may as well just spring for a real Coke...at least I do...if you're going to splurge on food you should splurge on drink too. Just my opinion