• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

need a ski house?

nxtdrnaybr

regretfully, I am selling my house near Sugarbush/Mad River. it's about as affordable as it gets in the valley, and you can rent out one floor while using the other. take a look at it at

http://vtskihouseforsale.blogspot.com

if i don't sell it by about mid-November i'll be looking to rent out one of the floors for the ski season. if you might be interested, get in touch. i will likely rent the top floor, large 1 bedroom.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'll buy it for a $1 if you can find someone to move it to Portland, Maine for 156,999. :LOL:

That's a steal!

Sky

Ya know....if the timing were better...I'd be curious.

Sorry pal. Last year of tuition for son #3, daughter in the queue...and a lake house on Winnepesaukee I'm looking to drop out of when the time is right.

mlctvt

Wow , that is extremely resonable pricing. This would make a good buy for a ski club. My wife and I talk about relocating to this area of VT since it's our favorite part of the state , near skiing etc but not for another 10 years or so. Good luck with your sale.

nxtdrnaybr

now for rent

ok, the house is now off the market for the ski season and the top floor 1 bedroom apartment is for rent. anyone interested please get in touch. it's a large 1 bdrm, $3200(or best offer) all inclusive(rent, utils, cable tv) Dec 15- Mar 31st.

pics of the house, contact info, and more details for the rental are at http://vtskihouseforsale.blogspot.com

nxtdrnaybr

if i had a futon replacing the dual reclining couch it would not be tough at all to sport 4 people in the place, like i said, it is spacious. i had 6 of us staying in the apartment a few times last year, now that was tight

alright, I value your opinion. do you think I would have better luck trying to rent the 2 bdrm 1.5 bath first floor of the house for the season instead?? it is a lot less efficient on the utilities which is why I am trying the top floor instead