PATS PEAK: AZ Challenge 2007 Response/Feedback Thread

AlpineZone

PATS PEAK: AZ Challenge 2007 Response/Feedback Thread

Lori's responses are in:

http://skiing.alpinezone.com/article...esort=patspeak

Thanks for the responses...and I wasn't trying to be too harsh about the conditions on Hurricane, the snowmaking on the trail last season was tremendous.

Guess it's kinda hard to keep the back sides of bumps from getting a bit iced over...

Nice to see another southernly mountain that gets the mogul thing. Good timely responses.

Great reponses.

BobR - read the last sentence to Lori's response to your question:
    We will be happy to continue a partnership with promotions to AZ members. Im sure Greg and I will be in touch soon to finalize plans for the upcoming season. As for the Twister trail being used for our Race League, we like to use both trails to spice things up! Twister and FIS Race Trail are both homologated trails for race courses. We try and balance the needs and wants of everyone. For instance, last year when we had the pro bumps on the course and we also provided "outs" for those who did not want to hit the jumps. We will be happy to continue a partnership with promotions to AZ members. Im sure Greg and I will be in touch soon to finalize plans for the upcoming season. As for the Twister trail being used for our Race League, we like to use both trails to spice things up! Twister and FIS Race Trail are both homologated trails for race courses. We try and balance the needs and wants of everyone. For instance, last year when we had the pro bumps on the course and we also provided "outs" for those who did not want to hit the jumps.

See you could have gone around those jumps instead of yardsaling both runs!!!! :LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ga2ski View Post
    Great reponses.

BobR - read the last sentence to Lori's response to your question:
    We will be happy to continue a partnership with promotions to AZ members. Im sure Greg and I will be in touch soon to finalize plans for the upcoming season. As for the Twister trail being used for our Race League, we like to use both trails to spice things up! Twister and FIS Race Trail are both homologated trails for race courses. We try and balance the needs and wants of everyone. For instance, last year when we had the pro bumps on the course and we also provided "outs" for those who did not want to hit the jumps. We will be happy to continue a partnership with promotions to AZ members. Im sure Greg and I will be in touch soon to finalize plans for the upcoming season. As for the Twister trail being used for our Race League, we like to use both trails to spice things up! Twister and FIS Race Trail are both homologated trails for race courses. We try and balance the needs and wants of everyone. For instance, last year when we had the pro bumps on the course and we also provided "outs" for those who did not want to hit the jumps.

See you could have gone around those jumps instead of yardsaling both runs!!!! :LOL

Ya you and Dave will never let me live that down. Well you shouldn't either.
    I'm glad the discounts will continue.

I did not see the "go the other way or you will crash off these jumps sign".

Lori gives good answers and again support the resorts who support Az. Its simple good things for good people. Show your thankx and be patron. Fair to say these folks as a group care. Walk into there office and say your with Az and they ask your name and shake your hand. NE hospitality.
    Skiing is my addiction.

Bob, it was very entertaining watching you fly over the pro jumps, even if you only had one ski on.

Quote Originally Posted by tree_skier View Post
    Bob, it was very entertaining watching you fly over the pro jumps, even if you only had one ski on.
    How did you see him? Do you ski backwards and still bet BobR down the course. Okay enough of the hijack.

Thanks for the reply
    I'm excited to get out there this season on my pass

Quote Originally Posted by ga2ski View Post
    How did you see him? Do you ski backwards and still bet BobR down the course. Okay enough of the hijack.
    If you would have stuck around you would have seen the video.

or being the smart ass i could say that when I turned around after the finish I saw the action.

Thread Information