• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

PATS PEAK: AZ Challenge 2007 Response/Feedback Thread

hammer

Thanks for the responses...and I wasn't trying to be too harsh about the conditions on Hurricane, the snowmaking on the trail last season was tremendous.

Guess it's kinda hard to keep the back sides of bumps from getting a bit iced over...

Greg

Staff member
Nice to see another southernly mountain that gets the mogul thing. Good timely responses.

ga2ski

Great reponses.

BobR - read the last sentence to Lori's response to your question:
We will be happy to continue a partnership with promotions to AZ members. Im sure Greg and I will be in touch soon to finalize plans for the upcoming season. As for the Twister trail being used for our Race League, we like to use both trails to spice things up! Twister and FIS Race Trail are both homologated trails for race courses. We try and balance the needs and wants of everyone. For instance, last year when we had the pro bumps on the course and we also provided "outs" for those who did not want to hit the jumps. We will be happy to continue a partnership with promotions to AZ members. Im sure Greg and I will be in touch soon to finalize plans for the upcoming season. As for the Twister trail being used for our Race League, we like to use both trails to spice things up! Twister and FIS Race Trail are both homologated trails for race courses. We try and balance the needs and wants of everyone. For instance, last year when we had the pro bumps on the course and we also provided "outs" for those who did not want to hit the jumps.

See you could have gone around those jumps instead of yardsaling both runs!!!! :LOL

Vortex

Great reponses.

BobR - read the last sentence to Lori's response to your question:
We will be happy to continue a partnership with promotions to AZ members. Im sure Greg and I will be in touch soon to finalize plans for the upcoming season. As for the Twister trail being used for our Race League, we like to use both trails to spice things up! Twister and FIS Race Trail are both homologated trails for race courses. We try and balance the needs and wants of everyone. For instance, last year when we had the pro bumps on the course and we also provided "outs" for those who did not want to hit the jumps. We will be happy to continue a partnership with promotions to AZ members. Im sure Greg and I will be in touch soon to finalize plans for the upcoming season. As for the Twister trail being used for our Race League, we like to use both trails to spice things up! Twister and FIS Race Trail are both homologated trails for race courses. We try and balance the needs and wants of everyone. For instance, last year when we had the pro bumps on the course and we also provided "outs" for those who did not want to hit the jumps.

See you could have gone around those jumps instead of yardsaling both runs!!!! :LOL

Ya you and Dave will never let me live that down. Well you shouldn't either.:smash:
I'm glad the discounts will continue.

I did not see the "go the other way or you will crash off these jumps sign".:spin:

Lori gives good answers and again support the resorts who support Az. Its simple good things for good people. Show your thankx and be patron. Fair to say these folks as a group care. Walk into there office and say your with Az and they ask your name and shake your hand. NE hospitality.

tree_skier

How did you see him? Do you ski backwards and still bet BobR down the course. Okay enough of the hijack.

If you would have stuck around you would have seen the video.

or being the smart ass i could say that when I turned around after the finish I saw the action.