• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing trip report links from ski area profiles

Greg

Staff member
Thanks to hammer for this awesome idea. I've been able to set up search links to directly to skiing trip reports directly from the ski area profiles. Under the SnoCountry.com snow conditions report, you will now see a "Search for Forum Member Skiing Trip Reports" link. Clicking this link will bring you directly to any skiing trip reports for that area found in the Skiing Trip Reports forum.

It's important when posting trip reports to use accurate spellings of the ski area names. I can only define basic search keywords for this to work so accurate spelling is very important. I will correct any mispellings that I see. I will update the "How to Post a Skiing Trip Report" thread to reiterate this. I hope you find this feature useful this ski season! 8)