• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - Friday, 12/14/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob56789

The 14th is also a potter brothers flex ticket day so you can buy or ticket at potter bros ahead of time for 24.95

trtaylor

For me I might as well use the vacation day or I'll loose it by the end of the month anyway. Assuming that I have one to spare...

If you don't, then I suppose you won't be feeling so good when you wake up. Then later in the morning you'll all of a sudden start feeling better. But, you will have already called in sick by then. :)

bvibert

Staff member
If you don't, then I suppose you won't be feeling so good when you wake up. Then later in the morning you'll all of a sudden start feeling better. But, you will have already called in sick by then. :)

That's always a possibility, however I only get 5 of those days a year and I think I've already used a few skiing last season... ;)

Greg

Staff member
I'm in for that . . . If there's any amount of decent snow.

One of my goals is to go to one of these AZ things this year, and I'm probably not going to make the Sugarbush one.
Very cool, Matt. It would be great to ski with you.

Greg

Staff member
I'm out then. ;)

I was thinking the same thing, but I just gotta see if GSS can live up to those mad steezy skillz he claims here...fo' shizzle. Holla?

dmc

I'll be there... hopefully...

But I gotta tell you... Theres not a whole lotta snow on te hill... :)

bvibert

Staff member
I'll be there... hopefully...

But I gotta tell you... Theres not a whole lotta snow on te hill... :)

Think positive, there's still a bit of time between now and then to get some snow on the hill. ;)

We'll be relying on our local contacts for the latest updates on the Hunter snow situation...

madskier6

Sign me up - I'll be there. This will be my first visit to Hunter so I'm looking forward to checking it out. I hope we have a good AZ crew and good early season snow conditions. Even if we don't, it'll be fun.

Greg

Staff member
Sign me up - I'll be there. This will be my first visit to Hunter so I'm looking forward to checking it out. I hope we have a good AZ crew and good early season snow conditions. Even if we don't, it'll be fun.

Very cool, Jeff. You will enjoy Hunter.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Probably... I have vaca days to burn, so if there's good snow on the ground, I'll be there.

Assuming I can bum a ride with Mr. Blasko, or anyone else that starts in NW CT and goes from there...

Greg

Staff member
Probably... I have vaca days to burn, so if there's good snow on the ground, I'll be there.

Assuming I can bum a ride with Mr. Blasko, or anyone else that starts in NW CT and goes from there...

We'll get it all worked out.

dmc

Still no snow... :)

BUT - lot's of tree trimming on the sides of Purna.. At least at the top..

Status
Not open for further replies.