• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - Friday, 12/14/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Staff member
I was worried I might not be able to find anyone when I showed up, not knowing any of yous irl. I guess now I'll just look for the mass of skiers frantically searching for bumps ;)

No worries. We'll set up a meeting place/time.

Greg

Staff member
This is only 7 weeks away. That is all.

Hawkshot99

On my way back home today from a business trip, I stopped at Potter Brothers in Kingston and picked up my Flex Ticket.

Did you actually get the ticket? Or prepay? I did not know they had them yet. If you had showed up tomorrow, there would have been the first day of the tent sale going on.

trtaylor

Did you actually get the ticket? Or prepay? I did not know they had them yet. If you had showed up tomorrow, there would have been the first day of the tent sale going on.

Got the actual ticket. When I asked, lady behind the counter said "I don't think we have them yet." She reached for a box and said "Oh, yes we do."

Timing didn't work out for the tent sale, but I don't really need anything anyway.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Pay attention much??? :smash:

:lol:

Damn, some people never learn.
punchballs.gif

Greg

Staff member
Are they even blowing snow yet?

Not yet. Given Hunter's snowmaking history, 12/14 is a million years away. They will have plenty of terrain by then.

Hawkshot99

I most likely will not be able to attend anymore. I have a final in one of my classes. May try and ski in the mornin, then leave early as it is a late afternoon class. I shall see what the morning consists of. Why does college always get in the way.

Have a great day to all that will attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.