• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - Friday, 12/14/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

koreshot

Which = shrikange

Not that Marc needs any help there, I'm sure...

:eek:

Bada-bing!

Hah, looks like I am no longer the only person on Marc's "People to Kill" list. Easy on the red lipstick Marc.

Greg

Staff member
Mount Snow 11/12 was a rousing success! 17 AZers+friends and family. That thread will give you a good feel for what a large AZ gathering is like. Time to start thinking ahead to Hunter 12/14. Feel free to join us!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Mount Snow 11/12 was a rousing success! 17 AZers+friends and family. That thread will give you a good feel for what a large AZ gathering is like. Time to start thinking ahead to Hunter 12/14. Feel free to join us!

If I make this one, I'll be sure to bring the cam. Missed too many good shots of Grassi21 :) Plus, my sliding into the tower would have been a classic. :grin:

wa-loaf

Funny I was just looking at this after reading all the Mt Snow posts. I think I can make this work. Anyone from the Eastern Mass - Worcester Mass area want to carpool? BTW: the flex tics are no longer available. Anything Hawkshot can do about that?

wa-loaf

Cool, I'm 90% in. I have vaca scheduled and just need to see if a couple things unrelated to my desire to ski fall in place.

Austin, sounds good! I could meet you somewhere near 495/rt 2 or in Worcester, unless you want to take 15min detour to Leominster. :grin: We could pick up MRGisevil too if you are up for that.

I'll PM you once I'm 100% and we can work out a meeting/pick-up place.

awf170

Cool, I'm 90% in. I have vaca scheduled and just need to see if a couple things unrelated to my desire to ski fall in place.

Austin, sounds good! I could meet you somewhere near 495/rt 2 or in Worcester, unless you want to take 15min detour to Leominster. :grin: We could pick up MRGisevil too if you are up for that.

I'll PM you once I'm 100% and we can work out a meeting/pick-up place.

Yeah, I could meet you where ever or pick you up if you aren't too far off of Route 2. And yeah, I would be down for grabbing MRGisevil too, if it isn't too much a detour.

Just as a warning. I'm not a 100% I can make it. I usually never have tests or quizzes on Friday, so I can just skip. But if I have test scheduled for that day I will have to back out.

Hawkshot99

BTW: the flex tics are no longer available. Anything Hawkshot can do about that?

Thanks Greg. I know for a fact that they still exist. I have a drawer full of them at the shop I am at(Not the one that handles internet sales)

All of those tickets are available through the entire winter.

I really wish I could make it for the day, but I have a final for one of my classes.

*Greg, did you ever get that season pass to Hunter?*

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Yeah, I could meet you where ever or pick you up if you aren't too far off of Route 2. And yeah, I would be down for grabbing MRGisevil too, if it isn't too much a detour.

Just as a warning. I'm not a 100% I can make it. I usually never have tests or quizzes on Friday, so I can just skip. But if I have test scheduled for that day I will have to back out.

Careful dude, I'm pretty sure she's married.

reefer

95% In!

I'm almost 100% sure I'll be at Hunter. Pretty much only rain will deter me now. My friend Chris will be coming. And for you other whack-jobs heading South from eastern Mass, I'm coming from Marlborough. Have room for two more in my Xterra. Will be heading down 290 to Worcester and the Pike west. As the event gets closer I'm sure plans will firm up!

MRGisevil

Careful dude, I'm pretty sure she's married.

Marc, you seem overly astute about my personal life. Cause for concern? ;)

And yeah, don't worry about picking me up as I'll have hubby in tow and I'm sure +2 people and gear would be a bit cumbersome :( but thanks for the offer man, that's nice of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.