• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - Friday, 12/14/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Staff member
You guys are brutal... :lol:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
One month today. Who's excited??

I'm looking forward to skiing with everyone I met a Sundown last year. And then a bunch of new people who hopefully aren't so damned boring.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Ok, Chris is now on my "to get snowed" list. With Andy and Koreshot, if he comes. And maybe Austin too if he doesn't get a haircut by then.

Grassi21

Ok, Chris is now on my "to get snowed" list. With Andy and Koreshot, if he comes. And maybe Austin too if he doesn't get a haircut by then.

Austin's strength is in his hair. Back off. :lol:

Greg

Staff member
Leave Austin alone. I'm just psyched I'm no longer the skinniest in the group!

December 14th is the day we get our Christmas bonus at work and go out for our Holiday lunch so I won't be there....but I'm sure I'll see some AZ'ers at Blue mountain or Stowe later this season..

Greg

Staff member
I'm almost 100% sure I'll be at Hunter. Pretty much only rain will deter me now. My friend Chris will be coming.

Sweet, with Jeff coming too, this will be like a mini 4/6 MRG reunion. I should invite Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.