• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - Friday, 12/14/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

awf170

I'm most likely in. I would say like 80% as of now. Can I bum a ride with any of you northern CT folks, or anyone from the Worchester area? I figured since I can't make the Sugarbush gathering I have to go to this. Plus GSS might be there...

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'm most likely in. I would say like 80% as of now. Can I bum a ride with any of you northern CT folks, or anyone from the Worchester area? I figured since I can't make the Sugarbush gathering I have to go to this. Plus GSS might be there...

You can hitch a ride with me out to NW CT if you want. We can meet up in Sturbridge at the 90 and 84 interchange.

And then we can pile into either Chris, Greg or Pat's vehicle from there on out. Because if they don't let us, I'm going to unleash my attack goats on them.

bvibert

Staff member
You can hitch a ride with me out to NW CT if you want. We can meet up in Sturbridge at the 90 and 84 interchange.

And then we can pile into either Chris, Greg or Pat's vehicle from there on out. Because if they don't let us, I'm going to unleash my attack goats on them.

Hey! What am I, chopped liver? I was planning on driving your scrawny ass over there for this trip... You can forget it now, especially if you're bringing Austin... :roll:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Hey! What am I, chopped liver? I was planning on driving your scrawny ass over there for this trip... You can forget it now, especially if you're bringing Austin... :roll:

Eh, I thought you'd be a little sore about that whole "ugly mug" comment... but it sounds like you're volunteering now. Don't worry, I'm a great navigator! The last time Austin and I went out, we managed to get back down to the bottom of the mountain. Plus, I know a lot of really good road games, like "throwing flaming brown bag lunches at street signs and other cars in the caravan"

Grassi21

Take him in the Hombre. The goat can ride in the flatbed... or Marc can ride in the flatbed and the goat can ride shotgun. Your call.

2knees

yeah baby, we can pile into my NEW MINIVAN!!!! Maybe there is some kind of benefit to this new purchase.

I could take 4 of us easy or 6 if i get a roof box. assuming my wife lets me take it.

Grassi21

yeah baby, we can pile into my NEW MINIVAN!!!! Maybe there is some kind of benefit to this new purchase.

I could take 4 of us easy or 6 if i get a roof box. assuming my wife lets me take it.

The 4Runner will be gone by Dec. Might have a GMC Acadia or Jeep Commander by then. Either one seats 7 and we already have a Thule box. It could be an option if wifey doesn't come for to this outing.

Already talking carpooling... we are a bunch of desperate fools...

reefer

Can you say car-load Wednesdays at Magic! - $75.00 for the whole crew!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Greg

Staff member
Flex Day

Here is a link to the flex ticket. They can be bought online, or at any of the city stores.

Sweet! This even beat the group rate we got last year. And if for whatever reason this falls through or you can't make it there are other days to use it.

2knees

Just watched this again...I'm getting pumped for this!

man that seems so long ago.

great day though, hope we get nice bumps again this year. i would prefer some nice pp bumps over 60 degrees and threating rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.