Dinner thread...What's cooking... - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 213 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ctenidae View Post
    I had tuna melts and mac and cheese for dinner.
    it was all very tasty.
    Particularly washed down with a bottle of Ommegang.

What is Ommegang???

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    How much longer do you have to go Dairy Free? It's tough for me to go a day dairy free..
    Hard to say Our son is having sensitivity issues with it so it's just a matter of how sensitive he is. Definitely 2 weeks. Could be until he stops breastfeeding though, which won't be for at least 8 more months. I miss cheese.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Hard to say Our son is having sensitivity issues with it so it's just a matter of how sensitive he is. Definitely 2 weeks. Could be until he stops breastfeeding though, which won't be for at least 8 more months. I miss cheese.
    I guess you could eat cheese and put your son on Formula...I was never breast fed and I turned out O.K.

What is Ommegang???
    www.ommegang.com

Particularly http://www.ommegang.com/index.php?mcat=1&scat=2&yr=1

Nice..I'll have to pick up a case at the local beer distributor and give it a try. After eating salad for lunch..I'm dying for another Bacon Cheeseburger at the local bar after work washed down with some $1.25 Budweiser drafts..besides skiing and sex..all I think about is food..

Nice..I'll have to pick up a case at the local beer distributor and give it a try. After eating salad for lunch..I'm dying for another Bacon Cheeseburger at the local bar after work washed down with some $1.25 Budweiser drafts..besides skiing and sex..all I think about is food..
    It's about $5.bottle from Trader Joes. Hate to see what it is normal retail.
    Usually don't need to drink more than 1 at a sitting.

It's about $5.bottle from Trader Joes. Hate to see what it is normal retail.
    Usually don't need to drink more than 1 at a sitting.
    It sounds like a strong beer like Chimay. Delirium Tremans costs $9.50 a bottle from the local bar. Unfortunately here in PA liquor laws are screwy so there aren't many places where you can buy singles..

Berkshire Pork Tenderloin, Goat Chese Mashed Potatoes, Snow peas

Not sure yet. I have a dinner meeting tonight and I guess I'll have to see what looks good on the menu. I'm thinking chicken though. Oh and of course a beer during the cocktail hour prior to the meeting

Have you ever noticed how hard it is to fine a good restauraunt with Canibal cuisine?

"Donner: party of 4? Donner: party of 3, Donner..."

Thread Information