• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

WoodCore

Pork tenderloin, roasted red potatoes and ginger baby carrots.

Moe Ghoul

Picked up some take out from a rib joint that opened up recently on the way home. Rib Sampler platter, beans, slaw and a 1/2 onion ring loaf. Good thing we hit the BMDI after skiing, otherwise I would have eaten 1/2 of it on the ride home.

drjeff

Tonight's going to be leftover roast chicken, some gravy, a bit of good 'ol stove stop stuffing, some veggies and an assortment of Ben and Jerry's for dessert (I thinking I'm going to have to bribe my daughter to let me finish off the Cinnamon Buns :rolleyes:)

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I was planning on smoking 3 racks of baby backs tonight, but with this wind and the head cold I've picked up overnight, I'm just going to go with some soup.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Beer Battered Fish Burrito: Tequila, lime, cilantro Aioli, shredded radichio, chese and homemade salsa. It was the bomb

Geoff

I had baked/broiled salmon with dill/whole seed mustard/olive oil, sweet potato, and brussels sprouts in oyster sauce.

I have no idea...I'm going to head to the grocery store in a minute. Maybe I'll watch the Food Network for some ideas. Is it just me or is ice cream better in the winter..plus you can eat it slower because you don't have to worry about it melting..lol

I ended up getting pizza..pepperoni and sausage washed down with some Budweiser..I usually eat Pizza on Sundays so I needed to make up for it..