• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

snoseek

chicken breast sauteed with spicy sausage and the last tomatoes from the garden, steamed brown rice with cracked wheat, swiss chard.

nothing fancy, simple, satisfying and most importantly the furthest thing from restaurant food i could possibly put together.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Deadheadskier Steak House Tonight

All Natural Painted Hills NY Strip served with Maitre'D Butter

Baked Potato

Creamed Spinach

Sauteed Mushrooms

....now all I need is a giant leather chair and a warm snifter of gran manier

ctenidae

Mmmm...... sounds good. My father-in-law picks wild mushrooms in Sweden and ships them over here, makes for some great soup as well as other dishes. Had perogis for lunch :) Mexican for dinner

Our local Polish store has dried wild mushrooms, which are great for soup. They make their own perogis, too. Good stuff.

Grassi21

made a veggie stew last night; evoo, onion, garlic, basil, sweet potato, zucchini, bell pepper, white beans, fire roasted tomatoes, and some chicken stock. delicious and filling. its a rachel ray recipe. i subbed the sweet pot. and white beans for regular potato and eggplant.

Right now I'm double fisting budweiser and guinness and eating jumbo shrimp while I'm doing laundry and packing for my Jackson Hole trip

WHAT?!?!?!?! I don't know how to respond to that...

Who in their right mind would..... umm.... nevermind....

ahahahahahaha....I wish I had a camara to show the cup of piss colored fizzy budweiser and the cup of dark creamy guinness..lol

dmc

ahahahahahaha....I wish I had a camara to show the cup of piss colored fizzy budweiser and the cup of dark creamy guinness..lol

sacrelige... just like only skiing groomers at JH... total sacrelige.... :)

Enjoy the trip!

sacrelige... just like only skiing groomers at JH... total sacrelige.... :)

Enjoy the trip!

haha Whatever I enjoy the groomers at Jackson Hole..and I enjoy the steak at Red Lobster..lol

For dinner tonight I think I'm going to get take-out from Yoccos..cheesesteak and some pierogies perhaps..maybe a hot dog with extra secret sauce as well..I need to get my belly nice and round for the outdoor Jacuzzi in Jackson Hole:spin:

dmc

Gotta stretch out the old stomach for some Buba's BBQ!

Don't get too wide... You may have problems fitting through trees in Bivouac Woods..

Gotta stretch out the old stomach for some Buba's BBQ!

Don't get too wide... You may have problems fitting through trees in Bivouac Woods..

Haha..those woods are wide open compared to most woods in VT,,a few nice rock hucks in there as well..

Bubbas is a must..their Brisket platter is the bomb deezy and it's BYOB so you can save a few bucks..