• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

GSS & Hunter 12/14/2007

Does GrilledSteezeSandwhich show up at the Hunter AZ Gathering on 12/14/07?

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

wa-loaf

I think he'll show. I can't wait to read the trip reports!

dmc

i think I'll approach the town council at Hunter and ask the board of trustees if it's cool...

Nobody answered my question as to what day of the week this is???? If it's a workday..I can always call in sick..

dmc

I would say a DNA sample should be given, fingerprinting completed, and a FBI background check be done as minimum requirements before a visit should occur. Documentation proofing he is actually an American wouldn't be a bad idea either. :-D

DNA samples don't work so good in the Catskills... :) Lots of pointy family trees here...

But I can notify the State Police, DEC, Town Police, Village Police, and ski patrol...

dmc

Nobody answered my question as to what day of the week this is???? If it's a workday..I can always call in sick..

I'm sure there's some sort of record of what day it is.. Forget what it's called...

Right!! A calendar...

Grassi21

I'm sure there's some sort of record of what day it is.. Forget what it's called...

Right!! A calendar...

Yeah, but pinpointing that tricky mm/dd/yyyy format on a calendar is a real pain in the a$$.

ctenidae

According to this new-fangled invention I've been using lately, known as a calendar, I can tell you it's a Friday. You should really check into getting one. They're pretty cool. Some models you can even write on giving yourself what I like to call "reminders" of events, right there on a little square that tells you the "date" and even the day of the week. Many are even in a handy grid format. Pretty amazing stuff. What will they think of next?

Greg

Staff member
Its a friday

Haha..yeah..I don't have a calender at home...so I just checked at work. I really have no idea if I'll be at Hunter that day. Since it's a weekday I'll have to use a sick/vacation day. It just depends I might be in Utah that week with my buddy Tom because there are some great package deals to Snowbird pre-Christmas..Are most of the AZ days on weekdays? It looks like I'm using most of my vacation time for a few trips out west and I definitely want to save some days for a midweek trip to Stowe after Blue closes..but since my boss is my Dad, I can take extra days if needed...mmmmmm...my first AZ day...it seems tough to pass up shredding the gnar with Greg and DMC..by then there should be alot of terrain open..

Greg

Staff member
Haha..yeah..I don't have a calender at home...so I just checked at work. I really have no idea if I'll be at Hunter that day. Since it's a weekday I'll have to use a sick/vacation day. It just depends I might be in Utah that week with my buddy Tom because there are some great package deals to Snowbird pre-Christmas..Are most of the AZ days on weekdays? It looks like I'm using most of my vacation time for a few trips out west and I definitely want to save some days for a midweek trip to Stowe after Blue closes..but since my boss is my Dad, I can take extra days if needed...mmmmmm...my first AZ day...it seems tough to pass up shredding the gnar with Greg and DMC..by then there should be alot of terrain open..

And with that he's left himself an out...

ctenidae

Haha..yeah..I don't have a calender at home...so I just checked at work.

Perhaps we should introduce you to various aspects of this other cool invention, the Internet (also known as the web, the intarweb, a bunch of tubes, and others). There are any number of ways to use this great technology to find things such as calendars.

ric.jpg

Ric Romero approves of teh internets.

Perhaps we should introduce you to various aspects of this other cool invention, the Internet (also known as the web, the intarweb, a bunch of tubes, and others). There are any number of ways to use this great technology to find things such as calendars.

ric.jpg

Ric Romero approves of teh internets.

Who the heck is Ric Romero??? His sketchy moustache makes him look like a pedaphile..

Greg

Staff member
I have a question. Do you act the same way in person as you do online, GSS? This is a serious question. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming it's just an online persona and that you're really just a normal guy. If not, we might have to start discouraging you from going to Hunter on the 14th.