• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

If It's Open, Mount Snow Gathering for 11/12?

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Hey Andy, how about you sack up and take on the responsibility... :roll:

This would be my attempt at getting people together, if we get the minimum of 10 to agree on a time to meet, then we can get the tix.

mattchuck2 - 8:45, 1 Ticket
Andyzee - Time will depend on others, 2 tickets.
Zand - 9:30 or 10, # of tix uncertain.
Grassi - when bvibert decides to get there - 1 ticket
skibum9995 - 8:45, 1 ticket

Damn, why don't you read before you write :roll:

p.s. my video is finished.

bvibert

Staff member
This would be my attempt at getting people together, if we get the minimum of 10 to agree on a time to meet, then we can get the tix.

Damn, why don't you read before you write :roll:

p.s. my video is finished.

I did read that before I posted. I didn't see you actually commit to being the point man though... :roll:

p.s. from what I understand you didn't actually do any work on your video, aside from shooting it...

Zand

Looks like we're gonna have Chute and River run for Monday. Any of you guys gonna take the shuttle over to Carinthia for a couple runs? I don't be disappointed if I miss it, especially if Chute is open, but if a group goes I might go over.

loafer89

Looks like we're gonna have Chute and River run for Monday. Any of you guys gonna take the shuttle over to Carinthia for a couple runs? I don't be disappointed if I miss it, especially if Chute is open, but if a group goes I might go over.

I might be tempted to do this with Warren, but it depends on how satisfied he is with the rest of the mountain.

powhunter

Originally Posted by skibum9995
powhunter 8:45 2 tix

Zand

I've made the decision to leave at 7 at the latest... I should be there by 9. What happens if I show up late?

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I've made the decision to leave at 7 at the latest... I should be there by 9. What happens if I show up late?

Bottom line, I'm not laying out the cash, so we would need money upfront or if you don't make it on time, you need to have someone put up the cash for you. Seeing that most are coming up around 8:45, I would say it would be a good idea to make the cutoff time 9am. I would like to collect cash by 9 and buy the tickets. If as Greg says, the group rate is $32, that's a nice saving.

Zand

It's only $7 difference for me since I can get the young adult rate. 9 is about the earliest I can get there. Now that I think about it it probably will be more like 9:30 when I get there if I don't speed the whole way (which I won't... all I need is a ticket to lose my license the whole winter). So idk what to do here.

I understand that you want the money up front... I just don't want to piss off the group if you guys can't get a group rate if I don't show up on time. I'm not saying that I want someone to wait around to give me a ticket because I don't really care if I pay $32 or $39... but for you guys it's a $17 difference and I don't want to screw you out of it.

Last edited:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Count so far:

Zand

It's only $7 difference for me since I can get the young adult rate. 9 is about the earliest I can get there. Now that I think about it it probably will be more like 9:30 when I get there if I don't speed the whole way (which I won't... all I need is a ticket to lose my license the whole winter). So idk what to do here.

I understand that you want the money up front... I just don't want to piss off the group if you guys can't get a group rate if I don't show up on time. I'm not saying that I want someone to wait around to give me a ticket because I don't really care if I pay $32 or $39... but for you guys it's a $17 difference and I don't want to screw you out of it.

Also, even if you guys meet at 9 will there still be a 10:30 meeting at the Summit Local?

awf170

Count so far:

Awf170- 8:45, 1 ticket.

BTW: Is anyone driving from eastern mass? I'm coming from Lowell and wouldn't mind driving if someone would split the gas.

Last edited:

Greg

Staff member
Haven't heard back yet from Group Sales and don't really expect to until maybe tomorrow morning. That might be too late. I'll call Andy tomorrow morning if I hear back.

See you all tomorrow at 10:30 at the base of the Summit Local triple.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Haven't heard back yet from Group Sales and don't really expect to until maybe tomorrow morning. That might be too late. I'll call Andy tomorrow morning if I hear back.

See you all tomorrow at 10:30 at the base of the Summit Local triple.

Thanks Greg, I'm not familiar with the place, so can you suggest a meeting place for us. I guess the lodge or area where they sell tickets would be best, Do you know which one that would be?
========================================================================================================
For anyone needing tix, add your name to this list, cut off time to be there with money in hand is 9:00 am

Awf170- 8:45, 1 ticket.