• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

If It's Open, Mount Snow Gathering for 11/12?

Greg

Staff member
You will all thank make as we rock the piles on Monday... ;)

Greg

Staff member
Tim Boyd is indeed a stand up guy. He actually entertained my whacky Email suggestion with a reply. Temps are marginal this week so the goal is to simply be able open. Obviously, their water supply is still limited so they can't go full out with the fans. He did say the idea is "interesting." :lol: which may actually mean "that Greg guy from AZ is a total nutcase." ;)

Anyway, the goal is to get three detaches (or at least 2) online with a terrain park at Carinthia. That's a pretty lofty goal. Think cold everybody.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Tim Boyd is indeed a stand up guy. He actually entertained my whacky Email suggestion with a reply. Temps are marginal this week so the goal is to simply be able open. Obviously, their water supply is still limited so they can't go full out with the fans. He did say the idea is "interesting." :lol: which may actually mean "that Greg guy from AZ is a total nutcase." ;)

Anyway, the goal is to get three detaches (or at least 2) online with a terrain park at Carinthia. That's a pretty lofty goal. Think cold everybody.

The NF looks out...:sad:

reefer

Someone should try to set up an AZ group rate. Where's Chris L. when you need him? The "Value" season group rates (untill 12/22) are incredible for, $39 w/e, $32.00 midweek! If you were members of the Worcesterskiclub we always get group rates on up to four tickets per day just by showing them our club card!
I would tend to agree that this w/e it will be $39.00 max for any tickets. But you never know.............i'll be up there Saturday or Sunday and try to relay the information.

P.S. You guys are killing me with this gathering at my home hill on a day I have to work........................

Zand

From the looks of things, It's gonna be Canyon, Standard, Long John, Vermonster, Nugget, and possibly River Run. Sounds pretty good to me even without Chute.

Greg

Staff member
P.S. You guys are killing me with this gathering at my home hill on a day I have to work........................

There's only one way to deal with that you know.....

Cough. Cough.

Seriously, I think I've gone from a strong maybe for Monday to almost definite.

Greg

Staff member
If Monday is a go, be prepared for the first of many mad steezy AZ vids.

Greg

Staff member
Last year's and my first effort ever at a ski vid which explains the lameness of it: