• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

If It's Open, Mount Snow Gathering for 11/12?

Greg

Staff member
Thats an idea....unless greg can convince them to blow the %$#@ outta beartrap! :razz:

You joke, but Beartrap would make for a great early season bump run. They're running the quad on Carinthia and I believe it's only a short walk up to Beartrap which is serviced by its own lift...

Greg

Staff member
So far we have:

Zand
ALLSKIING
Greg
bvibert
JimG.
andyzee & Vee
powhunter
awf170
2knees
Marc

Grassi21 (maybe)​

You two kids are the only ones I haven't skied with yet. Should be a fun time.

skibum9995

Looks like I might be able to make this. I'd love to get some turns this weekend but might have to work. I'll find out my schedule when I go in later this afternoon.

bvibert

Staff member
This is going to turn into quite the party. I'm going to try and be up there for around 9:00 or so.

MichaelJ

Website
www.saletnik.org
Hmm ... I had a *blast* last year. Monday would have to be a vacation day for me, though, and Saturday I'm hiking Haystack in the Daks which is a 17.5 mile day and 3750' of vertical, so I might be a little wobbly after that. Hmm...... maybe ... maybe ...

Hmm...

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Hmm ... I had a *blast* last year. Monday would have to be a vacation day for me, though, and Saturday I'm hiking Haystack in the Daks which is a 17.5 mile day and 3750' of vertical, so I might be a little wobbly after that. Hmm...... maybe ... maybe ...

Hmm...

Do Giant or Big Slide and call it a day.

Grassi21

So far we have:

Zand
ALLSKIING
Greg
bvibert
JimG.
andyzee & Vee
powhunter
awf170
2knees
Marc
Grassi21

You two kids are the only ones I haven't skied with yet. Should be a fun time.

Fixed that post for ya...

I can't believe I will be starting my season in less than a week. Not only that, it will be first time skiing in the month of November!

Greg

Staff member
Fixed that post for ya...

I can't believe I will be starting my season in less than a week. Not only that, it will be first time skiing in the month of November!

Sweet! Here's to a November to remember!

:beer:

bvibert

Staff member
I know Greg can't make it until a little later, but what time are the rest of you planning on getting there? Some of us could do a 9:30 meeting so that we can get some peaceful runs in together before being inundated with complaints about the lack of moguls. Hell maybe we could even start to seed or own lines like Jim suggested so Greg will be happy when he finally gets there... :)

Greg

Staff member
I know Greg can't make it until a little later, but what time are the rest of you planning on getting there? Some of us could do a 9:30 meeting so that we can get some peaceful runs in together before being inundated with complaints about the lack of moguls. Hell maybe we could even start to seed or own lines like Jim suggested so Greg will be happy when he finally gets there... :)

Sheesh. You're one ornery guy today, huh? You do need to ski.

Are any of you guys who are skiing Mount Snow on Monday skiing there on Saturday and Sunday as well? There's no official word as to if they're opening on Saturday but it seems like a good chance for fresh cord at 8:00AM on Saturday...

As for starting at 10:00AM...lol..shame shame..except Greg doesn't like high speed fresh cord..lol

Greg

Staff member
As for starting at 10:00AM...lol..shame shame..except Greg doesn't like high speed fresh cord..lol

No...I have to be a responsible parent. I'll happily eat up the chopped up LSGR on the trail sides, thanks.