• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

If It's Open, Mount Snow Gathering for 11/12?

2knees

i'm in. wtf right? i havent called in sick in like 6 months.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Wish I could call in sick for my day job to go with you guys. ;)

Seriously though... not sure if I want my first time on skis in nearly 2 years to be around all this talent. ;) I need a warm up before I see all of you...

Zand

Last year's and my first effort ever at a ski vid which explains the lameness of it:

That video just gave me the biggest feeling of mpatience all summer... I can't wait 5 days to hit that... haha. Maybe you can catch some of my sure-to-be-graceful first runs on camera for the world to see. Haha. Seems like yesterday that I was just there blasting in the early-April powder yet it seems so long ago.

I still can't get over how many turns and how small radius the turns you guys make are...I like carving edge to edge or straight running..different strokes for different folks..are any of the 11/12 people going to be up this weekend???

Grassi21

I still can't get over how many turns and how small radius the turns you guys make are...I like carving edge to edge or straight running..different strokes for different folks..are any of the 11/12 people going to be up this weekend???

All those small radius turns really cut into ones vert stats. Its best you avoid them. :)

Greg

Staff member
i'm in. wtf right? i havent called in sick in like 6 months.

Yeah, probably not since the Killington 420, right?

or break out that stealth...clark kent manuever!:smile:

oh hell yeah, clark will be in full effect for this one.

I love it! 2knees is the master of the Clark Kent Stealth maneuver.

Haha..I especially get a kick out of Greg....he makes more turns in a run than I make in a day...lol:spread:

Think I make a lot of turns? Check out 2knees:

I can't wait to break out the Cabrawlers Monday. I might be able to sqweak in a few more turns per run.

Ok, if Pat's going and Austin's considering it... I might consider it.

So the fact that the rest of us were going wasn't good enough? :argue:

Greg

Staff member
Is it bad mojo to start discussing a meeting place/time? I propose the top of the Canyon Quad at 10:30 am. I doubt I'll be clicking in much before 10 am.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Yeah, probably not since the Killington 420, right?

I love it! 2knees is the master of the Clark Kent Stealth maneuver.

Think I make a lot of turns? Check out 2knees:

I can't wait to break out the Cabrawlers Monday. I might be able to sqweak in a few more turns per run.

So the fact that the rest of us were going wasn't good enough? :argue:

No kidding! Screw you Marc, you better not show up now... :roll:

Well I did actually want to see what kind of reaction I'd get from that comment.

Hehehehe... Hook. Line. Sinker.

Greg

Staff member
Hey Andy - I swiped this pic from your site:

normal_PB250055.JPG

That cliff is at the top of the Canyon quad, right? That would make a good meeting place.

Greg

Staff member
That is correct. BTW, is there any word on how much tickets will be?

We discussed this earlier in this thread. Last year around this time they were $39. I would imagine in that ball park.