• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

If It's Open, Mount Snow Gathering for 11/12?

Greg

Staff member
The car is packed and I'm ready to go. Sooo psyched! I can't believe it's here.

loafer89

My son is so excited about tomorrow that he is already asleep as he wants to have the most energy possible for skiing tomorrow. We will be skiing at Sugarloaf/Sunday River over Thanksgiving if the conditions hold out and we have been watching the snowmaking progress at both mountains.

Grassi21

Sounds like we're having a party!!! MamaSpice(love the name!) and Greg, thanks for setting things up with tix!

Thanks to Greg for the call and andyzee for being the 9 am point person. Tomorrow is going to be a blast. Checkig over gear and strappin on the boots for a bit after dinner.

:beer:

Zand

I'm all packed... gonna stay up for Colts-Chargers so I can see LT cry at the end, then going to bed and heading out at 7 AM. PSYCHED

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Tommorrow Meetup is on the side walk side of the perfect turns building!!!! Be there by 9

==== ====
For anyone needing tix, add your name to this list, cut off time to be there with money in hand is 9:00 am.

mattchuck2 - 8:45, 1 Ticket
Andyzee - Time will depend on others, 2 tickets.
Grassi - when bvibert decides to get there - 1 ticket
skibum9995 - 8:45, 1 ticket
powhunter 8:45 2 tix
Awf170- 8:45, 1 ticket.

JimG.

Staff member
I'll be meeting 180 and then I'll give Greg a call on the cell. Probably be on snow at about 9:30.

We're going skiing tomorrow...WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Can I add one more person my total?

So, mattchuck2, 8:45 - 2 tickets?

The more the merrier! :)

Tommorrow Meetup is on the side walk side of the perfect turns building!!!! Be there by 9

==== ====
For anyone needing tix, add your name to this list, cut off time to be there with money in hand is 9:00 am.

mattchuck2 - 8:45, 2 Ticket
Andyzee - Time will depend on others, 2 tickets.
Grassi - when bvibert decides to get there - 1 ticket
skibum9995 - 8:45, 1 ticket
powhunter 8:45 2 tix
Awf170- 8:45, 1 ticket

Zand

With all these people meeting at 9, we're still meeting at 10:30 at the Summit Local as well, correct?