• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

TJ Maxx

Rushski

Noticed the Tyngsboro, MA TJ Maxx has their annual ski apparel sale going on. Pretty much everything they have is going at 50% off.

Jackets, pants: North Face, Cloudveil, Marmot, Marker, Spyder, Columbia, etc... and some other name brands I wouldn't neccessarily consider ski brands.

Gloves: Kombi, Grandoe, Spyder, etc...

Helmets: Giro and Scott (just a few).

Goggles: Smith, Gordini, Bolle.

Long underwear, hats, bags and other various stuff. Surprised there is more Spyder and Cloudveil than last year. Pretty good selection and prices are definitely reasonable.

WJenness

Nifty... thanks for the heads up.

I'll probably take a run up there this afternoon to see what's kicking around.

-w

crank

Last year I bought a really nice Hely Hanson shell , zipped vents, zipout fleece... for my son for $80. at TJ Max! Great deal. Thanks for reminding me. I need to have him try it on today to see if we need to go back tomorrow!

Mildcat

Thanks for the info. I went to the one at the Greendale Mall yesterday and picked up Columbia pants for $29.99.

Mildcat

Those weren't exempt from the problems earlier this year. 2 of my debit cards were reissued with new numbers because of TJ Maxx. :angry: Fortunately, no money was stolen from me...

Yeah, unfortunately I was being sarcastic. I'd rather have someone get my cc# than my debit card #. Did TJ Maxx at least do anything to try and make it up to you? A gift card or coupon seems like the least they could do for the inconvenience they caused.