• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Late October Snowmaking?

deadheadskier

Staff member
First of all, deadhead, that was even worse than most of snowman's posts.

perhaps....I was just giving a summary of what I read from him each and every time he posts. perhaps I should learn to employ the ignore function

I guess there's no point in flaming him though. He does a damn good job of flaming himself on his own.

I'm done

Post on Snowman, keep building on your own legend that you are so proud of.......I've said my piece.

Greg

Staff member
I hope my response dealing with the racy subject of stupid people does not effect this peace treaty negotiated by the BMMUN....

No....I'll abide by this covenant after this one final comment:

Forthright wasn't quite the right word. Delusional was far more accurate. There really is no hope for you.

wa-loaf

Oh Boy I see a chance to jump back in here .. I will try not to disappoint you but my behavior will be even more bizarre so bizarre in fact I will probably make Greg's behavior seem very normal to you. I would like to be the voice of reason here but that position has been already taken by some guy out west. Even if the voice of reason would be the way to go after i finished my last beer i decided against that course of action too. I seem to remember somebody trying to play on my fear of being hit in the back by a skier. I believe you offered to give me some conditioning therapy in this regard which I do appreciate. But I mentioned about using this approach to my therapist but she felt it would be a bad idea. Especially for you, you know my parole officer actually feels the same way too. You know what would happen.. you would run me over .. I would get up again but you wouldn't. Time for another beer .. Soxs in the lead .. and it's pouring now...

Hmmm, didn't i hear on the news that you guys up in the power plant got a little extra exposure to the ol' gamma rays recently? Or it might just be the beers . . . :beer:

Love these Snowman threads, so much fun reading on many levels. :lol:

snowman

Things Snowman has little tolerance for :
1. Stupid People
2. Poor People
3. Feel free to add to the list ....

Jerry, you're the one who I honestly really don't understand. I don't understand if you're trying to antagonize, or be funny, or even what you're trying to say half the time, so I honestly don't know how to respond. I think it might be due to the beers you mentioned a few posts ago....

I did atleast understand this post.

3. Tolls

snowman

No....I'll abide by this covenant after this one final comment:

Forthright wasn't quite the right word. Delusional was far more accurate. There really is no hope for you.

Last year a new cat operator at a hill I'm involved with came down of the mountain one morning, parked the groomer in front of the business office on top of a few ski racks, walked to the parking lot (lunch box in hand) with the Op's manager running after him, got in his truck, did some donuts in the parking lot spraying the ops manager and his car with gravel, left, and was never heard from again. There was NOTHING leading up to this. I've personally seen displays like this myself, but this was the one most relevant to this forum. There are some fu#%ed up people out there, that's all I have to say. The quicker you realize that, the better off you are.

snoseek

It's the gift that keeps giving.

Yeah this stuff is gold. really i just want to publicize (SP?) the fact that i'm not snowman. i figure if I throw random useless post every couple of pages folks will get the message. red sox are killin it.

hammer

For those who are interested, this is what started it all...

All right - maybe I'm just dreaming here, but what the hell. Think there might be a chance of late October guns firing up anywhere in the Northeast? I still say the two best chances for early November openings would be Sugarloaf or Mount Snow with both Boyne and Peak Resorts wanting to make a statement. Well, take a look at these two 15 day forecasts:Those forecasts are for in-town so obviously the elevations should be colder. I know, I know, it's Accuweather and extended forecasts are never anything to hang your hat on (unless of course they are positive like these are. ;))

Anyway, let's all think COLD!!!

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
For those who are interested, this is what started it all...

I love the direction some of these AZ posts take. This is one of the reasons I post here. Not to mention the fact that, in general, everyone walks away friends even after some nasty disputes. Not always, but usually :D

snoseek

I love the direction some of these AZ posts take. This is one of the reasons I post here. Not to mention the fact that, in general, everyone walks away friends even after some nasty disputes. Not always, but usually :D

how's the skiing out there? they still blowing snow?