Mount Snow 11/12/07 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Nice Video!! Like I said, I wish I could've kept going!

Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    Great day one. Nice to see the AZ's there. Next time we need to see your families too!

http://picasaweb.google.com/sheahunter1/MountSnow111207
    Great pics. Both you and Dave rip like it's nobody's business. Obviously, your kids are well on their way.

There is no doubt; Hunter Mountain produces some great skiers.

great job on the video greg, thanks for taking the time to put it up.

I enjoyed the video..good work guys...my day at work definitely wasn't as productive as your day on the slopes...

Nice vid Greg, i would have joined you guys but some of us had to work all day.

Hey Guys, Great getting the chance to meet up with you, most for the first time. Sorry that I didn't get to Ski with you more, but it was my 15 year old Daughters first time back on the Slopes after blowing out her Knee at the Nationals in Tahoe last April. So I was there for the moral support and to help her regain her confidence as she was really concerned about the Knee. By the way Greg she has the Cabrawlers for the Mogs and really loves them, Great Ski. In any case Fantastic Day. Hope to see you all at Sundown.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    There is no doubt; Hunter Mountain produces some great skiers.
    Dodging all those gaper in starter jackets and jeans makes you very quick on your feet.

BTW, Andy: Did you try to catch everyone in their worst possible moment?! Our form is bad the first day, but not that bad!

Also, you owe me $3. I'm expecting it to be in the mail by 4pm today... Anyway, thanks for organizing the groups tickets. Did you end up selling the last two tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by awf170 View Post
    Dodging all those gaper in starter jackets and jeans makes you very quick on your feet.

BTW, Andy: Did you try to catch everyone in their worst possible moment?! Our form is bad the first day, but not that bad!

Also, you owe me $3. I'm expecting it to be in the mail by 4pm today... Anyway, thanks for organizing the groups tickets. Did you end up selling the last two tickets?

Sorry dude, I the old brain had trouble keeping track of everything. PM me you're address and I'll be happy to send you the $3. The last two tix, ran into a Kzoner and let him have the tix.

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Sorry dude, I the old brain had trouble keeping track of everything. PM me you're address and I'll be happy to send you the $3. The last two tix, ran into a Kzoner and let him have the tix.

I'm just kidding. You earned your $3 by organizing the whole thing, and by buying the last two tickets even though we only had 8 people. Anyway, it was definitely worth my $35. Also, if Chute looks like the next weekend and we don't have any natural snow yet we should try for another Mt. Snow gathering.

Thread Information