Mount Snow 11/12/07 - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by awf170 View Post
    I'm just kidding. You earned your $3 by organizing the whole thing, and by buying the last two tickets even though we only had 8 people. Anyway, it was definitely worth my $35. Also, if Chute looks like the next weekend and we don't have any natural snow yet we should try for another Mt. Snow gathering.
    OK, you get it the next time I see you and I do plan on hitting Mt. Washington this year and will be hittling you up for tips.

Oh, and I tried to be nice and only put some of the better pics up

Wink Sweet!

Nice vid Greg. Amazing conditions for November 12! You guys must still have that adrenaline rush going! It took me a couple days to come down from Saturday and I didn't have Chute! Can't wait to get back up there this Saturday! I'll catch you guys on the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Well, this pathetic backseat position explains why my lower back is so sore today. Sheesh....

Still smiling though!
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Well, this pathetic backseat position explains why my lower back is so sore today. Sheesh....

Still smiling though!
    Looks much better than this gaperific pose I'm sporting here...

Brian

*sigh*

You folks had an awesome day - I'm very glad, and very jealous.

Thanksgiving weekend looks like the season starter for me, so here's hoping those guns keep going everywhere!
    Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face. - Dave Barry
    Waterville 11/30; Loon 12/7; Cannon 12/13, 1/17, 2/23; Sugarloaf 12/20, 21-22; Bretton Woods 1/3; Jay Peak 1/24-25; Heavenly 2/9; Squaw Valley 2/10-2/11; Wachusett 3/3; Sunday River 3/7-8

Still shots usually do nothing but accentuate gaperness. You need a little luck to time good shots. Austin's 2knees pic is perfect.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Great vid

nice editing job, especially for a lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Looks much better than this gaperific pose I'm sporting here...

That's my favorite pic

That's my favorite pic
    Somehow I figured as much, since you put it first and all...
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    thanks for the ride brian. i was impressed by your bag of snacks on the way home. such variety.
    He always comes up with quite the assortment on long rides. You should see what he puts together coming home from N. Woodstock/Lincoln area of NH. There's some tradition that Chuckles MUST be in the bag every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkshot99 View Post
    Wow, only 3 hours after getting home. When will Brian release his?
    um... Never?

Seriously, give him a break. Our 6 month old doesn't sleep and with me going back to work a few nights a week, Brian has little time these days. The other night he was working on his video from last season and after a while I noticed there had been silence for quite some time (no keys clicking or mouse movements). I turned around to find him asleep at the keyboard. He tries.

Definitely jealous of the first day you guys had!!!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Thread Information