• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow 11/12/07

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I'm just kidding. You earned your $3 by organizing the whole thing, and by buying the last two tickets even though we only had 8 people. Anyway, it was definitely worth my $35. Also, if Chute looks like the next weekend and we don't have any natural snow yet we should try for another Mt. Snow gathering.

OK, you get it the next time I see you and I do plan on hitting Mt. Washington this year and will be hittling you up for tips. :)

Oh, and I tried to be nice and only put some of the better pics up :lol:

reefer

Sweet!

Nice vid Greg. Amazing conditions for November 12! You guys must still have that adrenaline rush going! It took me a couple days to come down from Saturday and I didn't have Chute! Can't wait to get back up there this Saturday! I'll catch you guys on the next one!

Greg

Staff member
IMG_0094.jpg

Well, this pathetic backseat position explains why my lower back is so sore today. :blink: Sheesh.... :roll:

Still smiling though!

MichaelJ

Website
www.saletnik.org
*sigh*

You folks had an awesome day - I'm very glad, and very jealous.

Thanksgiving weekend looks like the season starter for me, so here's hoping those guns keep going everywhere!

Greg

Staff member
Still shots usually do nothing but accentuate gaperness. You need a little luck to time good shots. Austin's 2knees pic is perfect.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
thanks for the ride brian. i was impressed by your bag of snacks on the way home. such variety. ;-)
He always comes up with quite the assortment on long rides. You should see what he puts together coming home from N. Woodstock/Lincoln area of NH. There's some tradition that Chuckles MUST be in the bag every time. :roll:

Wow, only 3 hours after getting home. When will Brian release his?:)
um... Never?

Seriously, give him a break. Our 6 month old doesn't sleep and with me going back to work a few nights a week, Brian has little time these days. The other night he was working on his video from last season and after a while I noticed there had been silence for quite some time (no keys clicking or mouse movements). I turned around to find him asleep at the keyboard. He tries. :beer:

Definitely jealous of the first day you guys had!!!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Hmm. Who was it that was dancing with a lift tower on Chute again? ;) :lol:

I'm sorry someone didn't get a pic of that, I felt like a baseball player sliding to base. I saw that tower coming closer and put my ski up, good thing I got it done in time! :)

All kidding aside, it was great seeing everyone again and hope too see you folks throughout the year, even bvibert!

powhunter

what a perfect day to start the season......kudos to mt. snow for the great early season conditions!!!! great to meet some new AZers too.....allskiing.....zen....mrg....austin.....prob a few more that i missed......all in all it was a smashing success!!!!!!

steve

MrMagic

great vid, it was nice to meet and ski with some fellow alpine zoners, def sore today. a good first day of the season!!
cheers

bvibert

Staff member
Wow, only 3 hours after getting home. When will Brian release his?:)

Considering that I only managed to get about 2.5 minutes of video, most of that was video of the snow guns blasting away when we got there, I wouldn't hold your breath... ;)

bvibert

Staff member
If you don't put the hammer away, I'll pull out the good pix! :flame:

I see how it is now, at least Austin posted a somewhat good pic of me... Next time you need ketchup don't bother asking me... :roll:

roark

Great 1st day and good turnout. Good to see some familiar faces and meet a few new folks as well. definitely glad I quit around 2, I'm sore enough. Fell asleep by 7:30 last night!

I must be getting old...

2knees

Well, this pathetic backseat position explains why my lower back is so sore today. :blink: Sheesh.... :roll:

Still smiling though!

Yeah my body hurts in the wrong places. Not much burn in the quads but lower back and gluteous maximus pain.