• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

'Out For Delivery'

mondeo

I have three packages due a little later this week. I've been driving myself nuts refreshing the tracking pages, even though the first package isn't due until Wednesday...
So you're saying you have some time to do some video editing before you get working on your bike again? ;-)

main.php

boner city!!!!! SCHWING:daffy:

bvibert

Staff member
I have three packages due a little later this week. I've been driving myself nuts refreshing the tracking pages, even though the first package isn't due until Wednesday...

I'm on refresh overload. 3 packages are due today and another tomorrow! One of them that's due today hasn't been updated since it was in CA. I'm a little concerned about that one. The other two are out for delivery. If I were home I'd be refreshing the tracking pages and constantly looking out the window for the UPS and Fedex truck....

I think there's something wrong with me....

Grassi21

I'm on refresh overload. 3 packages are due today and another tomorrow! One of them that's due today hasn't been updated since it was in CA. I'm a little concerned about that one. The other two are out for delivery. If I were home I'd be refreshing the tracking pages and constantly looking out the window for the UPS and Fedex truck....

I think there's something wrong with me....

Is the one from CA from Pricepoint? I'm waiting on some gear too..

gmcunni

New goggles on order from Tramdock. Smith Fuse to replace the same model i lost (left behind) at Sugarbush. would have went with a different model but i already have several different color lens so i stick with it.

bvibert

Staff member
I'm really starting to dislike Bloomington, CA, since that's the last place that the package I want to get the most was scanned... :smash:

bvibert

Staff member
I'm really starting to dislike Bloomington, CA, since that's the last place that the package I want to get the most was scanned... :smash:

Damn Bloomington, that package should be here today now. Of course it's the one I was most looking forward to getting, yesterday was a bit of a let down.. Two packages of relatively boring stuff. Two more with more exciting stuff coming today though. :D

Greg

Staff member
My Price Point order is OFD! Word.

bvibert

Staff member
Arg... One of my packages that was supposed to be delivered today (2nd day air) is delayed because it got to the depot too late to get on the truck! :angry: I was going to go run down there and get it, but I have no car today... Stupid Fedex...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Arg... One of my packages that was supposed to be delivered today (2nd day air) is delayed because it got to the depot too late to get on the truck! :angry: I was going to go run down there and get it, but I have no car today... Stupid Fedex...
Aren't you entitled to a refund then? Guaranteed 2 day delivery.

o3jeff

Why don't you ride your bike to get..... nevermind

bvibert

Staff member

I got a friend to drive me to the Fedex depot. Now all is right with the world... :beer:

I now have nearly all the parts I need to reassemble my bike! :D