• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

'Out For Delivery'

Grassi21

Yes!

Just need to decide on bindings and if I am going to be lazy and do lift served only or if I'll realistically do any BC.

It is some extra coin, but the Marker Baron and Duke are great bindings. I enjoyed them at Sundown on the groomer. Can't wait to tour with them a bit this season.

wa-loaf

Got a couple Patagonia fleeces coming today. Seems all of a sudden everyone is having 20% off Patagonia sales.

bvibert

Staff member
Watea 94, 186 Out for Delivery! :beer:

Woohoo!

attachment.php

Mildcat

So I looked out a door I hardly ever use and there was a Fed-Ex package there. I checked it out and they were suppose to deliver it to the same number house on a street that intersects mine. I have no idea how long it was even there. I noticed right away the box has a Smartwool logo on it. Unfortunately I have to be Mr. Nice Guy and drop it off at the correct address. Damn morals always get in the way. :smash:

Shock

Bindings and skis are both 'out for delivery' according to UPS. Now if only my hip would heal up I'd actually get to use them. :razz:

bvibert

Staff member
I really need to stop following the ODAT sites... Way too much stuff has been coming into my house in the last couple of weeks. 2 are one their way, and another is scheduled to ship tomorrow... :eek:

wa-loaf

I really need to stop following the ODAT sites... Way too much stuff has been coming into my house in the last couple of weeks. 2 are one their way, and another is scheduled to ship tomorrow... :eek:

I've been doing pretty good. Although Patagonia had an online sale last week and I had to get another R1 pullover. That will make 3 of those I have. My favorite fleece.

bvibert

Staff member
Anything good?

New bike helmet, 4 pack of tubes (MTB), MTB jersey, MTB hydration pack, down vest, ski pants.

The 1st two I've already received, the rest I'm waiting for still. The 2 bike items won't ship until tomorrow.

o3jeff

New bike helmet, 4 pack of tubes (MTB), MTB jersey, MTB hydration pack, down vest, ski pants.

The 1st two I've already received, the rest I'm waiting for still. The 2 bike items won't ship until tomorrow.

Your worse than me! Though I did grab a few of those Hydrapacks off there, one for biking last year and a smaller one for hiking, very nice packs. Only other thing I bought was a fixed blade SOG knife the other week since I am paranoid of being attacked by an animal while hiking and it seems the state frowns on packing a pistol on state land...