• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Deep Freeze by the end of next week?

Zand

Accuweather.com says the polar jet is coming south and will arrive here around Thursday of next week.

For this week, there's chances of snowshowers for Friday. Temps in the low to mid 30s, so maybe we can get some natural and manmade snow down. Monday and Tuesday are in the 50s with rain. :(

T

trailbiscuit

Supposed to get cold Friday night, so snowmaking should be in good shape for the weekend.

T

TomasDelSol

Killington This Weekend

I'm trying to decide if it's worth heading up. I was up two weeks ago and the conditions weren't bad but there just wasn't much open. By noon it was just gridlock on the slopes. The weather report talks about cold and snow but I'm skeptical... wondering if I should stay home and work on my stairs instead....

Is anyone heading north?

Pennskier

I want to. I'm in the same boat. I have been on the net looking for snow all day. Killington looks kinda bare. But if anyone knows something the rest of us don't... We're all ears.