Hunter AZ Gathering - 12/14/2007 - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Maybe if you were out skiing instead of hanging out in the lodge all day I would have been able to get some footage...
    Seriously, andy is in the lodge taking conference calls and then expects you to follow him around taking footage to commemorate his day. What nerve...

Good seeing you again andy. Let's use those Big Lift Cards often this season.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    Seriously, andy is in the lodge taking conference calls and then expects you to follow him around taking footage to commemorate his day. What nerve...

Good seeing you again andy. Let's use those Big Lift Cards often this season.

Hey, I'm happy to say that conference call came out on the slopes with me. That was a first, skiing and working at the same time. Can't complain though, the agreement with my boss was that if I join the conference call, I don't have to use a vacation day! Couldn't argue with that.

I finally got the video done. I'm not all that happy with how it turned out, but hey, at least I made it.

I apologize that the credits are very hard to read at the end, you can see them better on the higher res version, which is uploading now, I'll post the link tomorrow...

Higher Res ~31MB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_JCRZkR_0I
    Thank you so much, there will be one happy 11 year old tonight (Shea)!

Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    Thank you so much, there will be one happy 11 year old tonight (Shea)!
    No problem. I'm just sorry that I didn't get any of Spencer this time, I know he was looking forward to it too...
    Brian

You caught my wipe out after the group meet.

I unbuckled my boots while we were all standing there and forgot about it as we skied off.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Awesome Brian, thanks for the vid!!!! I've got some of Tim, Sudah and a couple others, I just haven't had any time to put it up yet.... Maybe tonight if no Sundown.
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post

I unbuckled my boots while we were all standing there and forgot about it as we skied off.
    That was you? I was wondering who that was. I thought about editing it out, but I was too lazy to cut up that clip..
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post

I was trying to figure out who that was....
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

That was you? I was wondering who that was. I thought about editing it out, but I was too lazy to cut up that clip..
    Just checked out the hi-res. Definitely me. And it's the only video you got of me . . .
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

I finally got the video done. I'm not all that happy with how it turned out, but hey, at least I made it.

I apologize that the credits are very hard to read at the end, you can see them better on the higher res version, which is uploading now, I'll post the link tomorrow...

Higher Res ~31MB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_JCRZkR_0I
    Awesome! Great job Brian. You definitely captured the spirit of the day. Thanks for doing that.

Thread Information