Hunter AZ Gathering - 12/14/2007 - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by koreshot View Post
    Wow... you were starting too look a bit pale over lunch, but I attributed that to the topics being discussed by Marc and Justin. Maybe that $3 hotdog was the issue?

I hope this is lesson learned for you... stop skiing so fast and try to stay in control.
    Nope, I'm used to Marc and Justin's conversations by now. Speaking of that have you watched that video yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Bummer Austin. Hope you're feeling better today.
    Yeah, I feel pretty good now. Just a 24 hour bug.

Quote Originally Posted by krisskis View Post
    Clean up on aisle 3!! You ski hard, you fall hard. Oh well....i'm feeling it today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-gfOhqZHDc

I have no idea how to upload the video to here...but heres the link. If anyone wants to put the actual video in here, be my guest

That was my wipe-out? That video quality is pretty low and I can't actually remember how I went down.

Clean up on aisle 3!! You ski hard, you fall hard. Oh well....i'm feeling it today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-gfOhqZHDc

I have no idea how to upload the video to here...but heres the link. If anyone wants to put the actual video in here, be my guest

looks like the face plant was the fall of choice yesterday. had a couple myself.

the yelp right before was a nice touch too.

That was my wipe-out? That video quality is pretty low and I can't actually remember how I went down.[/QUOTE]

Haha...no that was MY wipeout...looks like faceplants were called for that day.

And that was me yelping...i think i was actually trying to say "oh sh*t"
    I need SNOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roark View Post

Good one!
    Wowser...darn snowsnakes..

That was my wipe-out? That video quality is pretty low and I can't actually remember how I went down.
    Haha...no that was MY wipeout...looks like faceplants were called for that day.

And that was me yelping...i think i was actually trying to say "oh sh*t"[/QUOTE]

You took it like a champ, Kris!
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Last year's classic:

You suck.

That was last year's AZ gathering.
    Last edited by Grassi21; Dec 15, 2007 at 4:25 PM.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Great meeting some new AZers. And as usual, great skiing with the rest of the AZers I've met before.

I enjoyed Hunter last year. Seeing more of the mountain yesterday has me pumped to get back there a few times this season. I like Ike! Had fun on that run. Just wish I did more runs on it before lunch.

Legs felt OK when I woke up. The knock out punch was ripping out 550 sq ft of parkay floor in two hours this morning.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Wonderful day at Hunter!!! Hope you are feeling better Kris. Did meet a huge group and then lost a bunch of folks on the slopes!! Wonderful snow and great time with the AZ group. Got to meet some great skiers and get some pointers to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    Uh Brian. Wheres that video of Shea skiing down Minya Konka? It says you got it. Where is it or have you not posted it yet and are working on it? Let me know.
    So it was Shea. I wasn't sure if it was him or Spenser. I hope to get the video off the camera in a little while, as long as my son cooperates.. As my wife said, I've been running non-stop for a few days now, so I hope you can forgive me for not having it up right away..
    Brian

Thread Information