Hunter AZ Gathering - 12/14/2007 - Page 9

AlpineZone

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by reefer View Post
    Had a great time at Hunter Friday! Great to see so many AZers for the first time and put some faces and names together. Snow was great all day. Tough ride, especially home, just a long way.Wore me out I took the rest of the w/e off! Bad me! I'll have to make it up during the week when the wind calms down...........
    Shout out to Greg "the pied piper" for plannig this!
    Wa-Loaf for putting up for over six hours in a car with my buds and me! Not to mention the making me look bad skiing part! This guys is good!
    Hawkshot for getting us some early Claires' - thanks for everything Hawk!
    2Knees, Powhunter, Johnnypoach, Ta&idaho, great to ski with you madmen! Should have spent more time with you. Hope to some day!
    Here's one pic atop the Claires cutover - left to right, reefers gloves, Hawkshot99, Chris, Ta&idaho (this guy skis like the wind also - lawyers.........), Wa-Loaf!
    Hey, what's up w/calling me a troublemaker! I'm not that tricksy

If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Wa-Loaf for putting up for over six hours in a car with my buds and me! Not to mention the making me look bad skiing part! This guys is good!
    Ha, you guys were a blast! I'd do it again. And thanks, but everyone was really good. It's great to ski with so many awesome skiers.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Ta&idaho (this guy skis like the wind also - lawyers.........)
    Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    Ha, you guys were a blast! I'd do it again. And thanks, but everyone was really good. It's great to ski with so many awesome skiers.
    Ta&idaho and wa-loaf were two of the skiers that went to Hunter that I haven't skied with yet. Both these guys rip. The few runs I did with the (2knees/powhunter/jonnypoach) and the (reefer/wa-loaf/Ta&idaho) crews before lunch were some of my favorites. Ripping up Minya and Cliff/Ike with them was fun!
    I ski double black diamonds.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MRGisevil View Post
    Hey, what's up w/calling me a troublemaker! I'm not that tricksy
    It all pertained to that post "should I stay or should I go" thing with Mr. Evil. Only joking around of course. Glad to meet you, even though it was quick, glad to see you and guys out there. We'll have to hitch up again some time and take a few runs. There was so many AZers around my head was spinning.............I'll look for any event postings and you do the same. I'm heading form Route 2 north on 91 all the time and would gladly share a ride with the Evils'......................

It all pertained to that post "should I stay or should I go" thing with Mr. Evil. Only joking around of course. Glad to meet you, even though it was quick, glad to see you and guys out there. We'll have to hitch up again some time and take a few runs. There was so many AZers around my head was spinning.............I'll look for any event postings and you do the same. I'm heading form Route 2 north on 91 all the time and would gladly share a ride with the Evils'......................
    I'm just joshin' ya... besides, I am a bit of an instigator... I'll keep a lookout!
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Ta&idaho and wa-loaf were two of the skiers that went to Hunter that I haven't skied with yet. Both these guys rip. The few runs I did with the (2knees/powhunter/jonnypoach) and the (reefer/wa-loaf/Ta&idaho) crews before lunch were some of my favorites. Ripping up Minya and Cliff/Ike with them was fun!
    Thanks for the kind words! I spent all day telling myself I needed to learn how to charge the zipper line like you eastcoasters (although my back spent all day saturday telling me otherwise).

Quote Originally Posted by ta&idaho View Post
    Thanks for the kind words! I spent all day telling myself I needed to learn how to charge the zipper line like you eastcoasters (although my back spent all day saturday telling me otherwise).
    What zipper?

Brett

I finally got the video done. I'm not all that happy with how it turned out, but hey, at least I made it.

I apologize that the credits are very hard to read at the end, you can see them better on the higher res version.

Higher Res ~31MB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_JCRZkR_0I
    Last edited by bvibert; Dec 19, 2007 at 8:25 AM.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    I finally got the video done. I'm not all that happy with how it turned out, but hey, at least I made it.

I apologize that the credits are very hard to read at the end, you can see them better on the higher res version, which is uploading now, I'll post the link tomorrow...

Hey, you didn't get any footage of me! Looks like we're going to have to do it all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Hey, you didn't get any footage of me! Looks like we're going to have to do it all over again.
    Maybe if you were out skiing instead of hanging out in the lodge all day I would have been able to get some footage...
    Brian

Thread Information