• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Can anyone Identify these Bindings?

Hawkshot99

Yup those are Tyrolia Demo's. Don't know the exact model, but basically all demo bindings are adjustable toe and heel.

When you get them in PM me with any questions you got and I will try and help you. Fully certified Tyrolia tech here.

BeanoNYC

Thanks Hawk...I'll take you up on that offer. I tune my skis, but am skittish on bindings. It will be a good start to learning.

BeanoNYC

They wont need a remount since they are demo bindings, should be a real easy adjustment, because of this.

I was unaware that most demo bindings would adjust fore and aft as well. Since I won't be hitting the park in these bad boys, I was worried that they would be mounted too far forward. It's good to know I can adjust this.

Hawkshot99

I was unaware that most demo bindings would adjust fore and aft as well. Since I won't be hitting the park in these bad boys, I was worried that they would be mounted too far forward. It's good to know I can adjust this.

Yup, they can be. Plus since that is not really a park ski they shouldn't have mounted the demo plate too far forward (doesn't mean they didn't though)

I would set them at mid sole or +1 or +2 at the most, for your use.