• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington - Sat Dec. 11

S

skibum23

Felt more like a spring day than an early winter day....Clouds on the entire mountain at about 200' up from the K-1 base lodge all day making vis at the top horrible...Lightly snowing at the top...Slushy heavy wet snow...No ice though and the snow was very soft....Too many people and not enough trails... ....Killington needs a good dumping so that they can finally open up most of their trails...Would not advise going until they get a good dumping......But, it always feels good to ski... :roll:

B

beswift

Let us know how it feels after that day of skiing. I have felt worse, but I was sore after my first day out. Usually it's the second day after skiing that feels the worse, but this time it wasn't so bad the second day. Without those few extra runs in the p.m. I prabably wouldn't have suffered at all, though. No pain, no gain, though.