• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Intellicast Radar

Greg

Staff member
Looks like it's taking elevation into account now:

hfd_None_anim.gif

Nice improvement! Too bad I still see to much green currently. :(

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com

danny p

greg/mods, is there anyway we could make the intellicast radar thread a sticky, so when anyone wants to look at a live radar (that's good) we can just go to the weather forum? Right now its still easily accessible but after a few more "official storm discussions" it will be lost in to the pages of the forum. anyone else use it? i've been watching it here all day.

KingM

Website
www.goldenlionriversideinn.com
greg/mods, is there anyway we could make the intellicast radar thread a sticky, so when anyone wants to look at a live radar (that's good) we can just go to the weather forum? Right now its still easily accessible but after a few more "official storm discussions" it will be lost in to the pages of the forum. anyone else use it? i've been watching it here all day.

That's a very good idea.

Greg

Staff member

That's a very good idea.

Well, in all honesty, embedding the radar image like I did is sorta bad 'netiquette so I don't want to sticky this thread. Your best bet is to just bookmark this page:

http://intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?location=USCT0094&animate=true

danny p

point taken about the 'netiquette. just nice to be able to stay on this site and get the weather. making a bookmark now.

Greg

Staff member
Looks like the atmosphere is having a really tough time getting moistened up...

drjeff

Snow visible on the Mount Snow web cam as of around 10:30! "Only" another 6-14" to go! :)