• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Bump or Bust Mogul Competition - 3/16/2008

MR. evil

oh and for anyone interested, i'll be there tomorrow with Greg. The more people we can get the better. We need to get those things shaped up for our contest.

I'm bringing a collapsable shovel with me. If they get soft enough, we can shape out any rough spots.

Are you guys going to be there on Tues or Weds? Or both nights?

we were planning on heading out in Weds as usuall, but we might be able to do tuesday as well.

Greg

Staff member
Are you guys going to be there on Tues or Weds? Or both nights?

we were planning on heading out in Weds as usuall, but we might be able to do tuesday as well.

I want to do two afternoons and an evening this week. Tomorrow afternoon is a definite. Then it will be weather-dependent.

MR. evil

What evening are you skiing? Either night we cannot get there until 6:00 at the earliest.

Greg

Staff member
What evening are you skiing? Either night we cannot get there until 6:00 at the earliest.

Aiming for Wednesday night like usual, but it will be weather-dependent.

Greg

Staff member
Current roll call:

powhunter
Jonnypoach
bvibert
2knees
Greg
madskier6

Who else is in?

2knees

Current roll call:

powhunter
Jonnypoach
bvibert
2knees
Greg
madskier6

Who else is in?

where are Mr. Evil, Grassi, beetlenut, MrMagic, MRGisevil, and Marc?

come on guys!

I'll give downhill a pass cause he's old and broken. ok just broken.

Greg

Staff member
come on guys!

No kidding. Come on people!!! We need to show support for this event. Just enter. If you don't qualify, you don't qualify. Who cares? You never know what the other skiers will be like and you might surprise yourself...

bvibert

Staff member
Yeah, just enter. I am, I don't expect to do well, but I want to support the event. I'd like for them to do it again next year...

Mr.Evil, MrMagic, and Marc should all be signing up!

Marge, are you still going to come and take video?

deadheadskier

Staff member
If it were within 3 hours Id be on it like Spitzer on a hooker, but unfortunately its just a bit out of range for a day trip for a Sunday for me. If it were a Saturday I might've considered the 4 hour ride....but that's pushing it.

2knees

84 --> 8 --> 202 --> 219

i jacked these off their website.

I-84E to Rt. 8N in Waterbury. Stay on Rt. 8N to Exit 44. Take right off exit onto Rt. 202E for 5.5 miles to Rt. 219N. Take a left onto Rt. 219N and go 6.5 miles, turn right on Ratlum Rd. Ski Sundown is .5 mile on the right.

The turn onto Ratlum is shortly after a green expansion bridge.