• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Bump or Bust Mogul Competition - 3/16/2008

madskier6

Current roll call:

powhunter
Jonnypoach
bvibert
2knees
Greg
madskier6

Who else is in?

Let's update the roll call. I'll be there with 2 of my sons who will be competing in the 18 & under category. It should be a great day! Anyone else definitely in other than people on the above list?

Last edited:

deadheadskier

Staff member
Good Luck to all who are competing. I'm sure it will be a total BLAST!

Kudos to Sundown for their commitment to the great discipline of bump skiing. I wish all areas in the Northeast did the same.

Greg

Staff member
Anyone else definitely in other than people on the above list?

That's all I'm aware of.

Still nice and warm out at the mountain at 38*F. The bumps shouldn't firm up too much tonight, if at all. I'm sure by 1 pm, they'll be back to epic status, especially considering some expected showers and temps in the 40's. Not the 50 degrees and bluebird skies we were all hoping for, but at least the bumps will be soft.

I'll be there around 10 am. See you all tomorrow! This is going to be fun.

Greg

Staff member
Temps stayed above freezing last night and we might score a light rain shower this morning so the bumps should be pretty soft.

Good luck to all the AZers competing. Today is gonna be fun. Leaving for the mountain in an hour or so.

bvibert

Staff member
I'll be leaving soon, unfortunately I was convinced to go out for drinks with some co-workers after Sundown closed last night.. Until 3am.. Needless to say I'm a bit on the tired side today, and feeling pretty stupid for staying out so late... :roll:

2knees

leaving now. I'm already shitting my pants. Dont know why i have such butterflies.

o3jeff

Sorry I had to bail on you guys. I took a good fall right before I met you guys. After sitting n the deck for a bit, the pain in my knee got worst and started to swell so I decided to go home so I could ice it and pop a pain med.

Now I bummed that I am missing watching you guys compete.