• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ok then Who's the best skier on this board?

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
I don't think anyone claimed that they were the best.

I'm the best, d@ammit! :wink:

2knees said:
the chuck norris/win posts had me laughing pretty hard at work though so it served a purpose.

For those of you who haven't tried this: type "find chuck norris" into google, and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky"

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
I wouldnt doubt it. along with JD, Powderfreak, RivercOil, FromtheNEK, Lostone, Atkinson, AHM, and anyone else who spends 25+ days a year skiing the northern vermont powder league.

Oh, I was just having fun. I have know idea where I rank (nor do I really care) ability-wise. I only claim to specialize in the field of bump skiing, and I do have aspirations of NorAm or WC level competition. It may never happen, but one has to have a goal, right?

I did ski about 175 days between the 05/06 and the 06/07 seasons. I think I'm only up to around 40 this season. I'm slacking........

Actually, I'm going to class and working too much!

It's kind of disappointing, though. I think I've only skied with two AZers (AndyZee (and Vee, of course) and SRO). I've got a lot of catching up to do, eh? Anyone want to take a trip to CO to ski with me :lol:

snoseek

Oh, I was just having fun. I have know idea where I rank (nor do I really care) ability-wise. I only claim to specialize in the field of bump skiing, and I do have aspirations of NorAm or WC level competition. It may never happen, but one has to have a goal, right?

I did ski about 175 days between the 05/06 and the 06/07 seasons. I think I'm only up to around 40 this season. I'm slacking........

Actually, I'm going to class and working too much!

It's kind of disappointing, though. I think I've only skied with two AZers (AndyZee (and Vee, of course) and SRO). I've got a lot of catching up to do, eh? Anyone want to take a trip to CO to ski with me :lol:

I'm at Winter Park, LL or Copper most days. Weekends I sleep in and ski LL with g.f., other days I do as I please. My bump skills=so so, mostly to get to good snow, but soft natural bumps are cool with me.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'm at Winter Park, LL or Copper most days. Weekends I sleep in and ski LL with g.f., other days I do as I please. My bump skills=so so, mostly to get to good snow, but soft natural bumps are cool with me.

no basin love?????

LL and the basin would get the most of my love on the colorado front range

snoseek

no basin love?????

LL and the basin would get the most of my love on the colorado front range

I just go where passes allow-tough choice but I like wp/mary jane a lot. Maybe buy the early a-basin pass next month, i think they let you finish the year out. I robably like LL the most of all, as competition for powder is minimal and there really is some pretty steep stuff to be found-kind of like lift assisted b.c.