• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ascutney Sat Mar 8 (Warren Miller Freebie)

wa-loaf

I'm thinking about heading up for the day and using my free pass from Warren Miller. This is the last day to do it. Anyone else interested?

reefer

Sweet

I'm in if they open the goods. Cabin Chute, The Dark Side, Free Fall, Touch and Go, Gun Barrel. Hope for snow because I do not believe they make it on any of these.
I have been there a few times and it's a great little hill. You can have fun even without those trails, but my free vouchers and 1/2 off coupons are good anytime. I would be inclined to wait a couple more weeks and hope for a dump if they are not ready for the 8th.
Brown's Tavern is nice for lunch and last I knew had ice cold Long Trail on tap!
Hope this works out. Nice place for an AZ gathering!

ta&idaho

I have two of the free tickets, so I'll either be there or have two tickets to send to someone that needs 'em.

MRGisevil

I'm in if they open the goods. Cabin Chute, The Dark Side, Free Fall, Touch and Go, Gun Barrel. Hope for snow because I do not believe they make it on any of these.
I have been there a few times and it's a great little hill. You can have fun even without those trails, but my free vouchers and 1/2 off coupons are good anytime. I would be inclined to wait a couple more weeks and hope for a dump if they are not ready for the 8th.
Brown's Tavern is nice for lunch and last I knew had ice cold Long Trail on tap!

K- that confirms it. Reef is going to show us yokels around!

wa-loaf

My tickets only good for that day, so I'm pretty much committed. Wanna car pool if you go? You're gonna have to drive right by my house anyway. :-D

reefer

Don't know if you really want me leading anything MRGisevil...........
Definitely will pick you up on the way wa-loaf.
Maybe I will go even if they don't open all the goods. Would be a good time skiing with you guys no matter what. I'm sure I'll be dragging a couple friends along with wa-loaf. We'll see what happens in the next couple weeks, it's penciled in for now!

MRGisevil

Don't know if you really want me leading anything MRGisevil...........
Definitely will pick you up on the way wa-loaf.
Maybe I will go even if they don't open all the goods. Would be a good time skiing with you guys no matter what. I'm sure I'll be dragging a couple friends along with wa-loaf. We'll see what happens in the next couple weeks, it's penciled in for now!

It's ok, reef. I like misadventures. So if you lead us into peril, I'll take it in stride (and video) ;)