• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ascutney Sat Mar 8 (Warren Miller Freebie)

wa-loaf

We were kinda thinking Loon. We have free passes to burn there too, but I s'pose it depends on conditions.

Well at least you can ride in the gondola to stay out of the rain on the way up.

Paul

you do realize I'll be calling you chad fno.

I'm more like a CHUD

200px-CHUD_poster.jpg

MRGisevil

There's a no swearing policy?

Language: Please try to keep your posts free of offensive or vulgar language. The administrator and moderators of this forum reserve the right to delete or edit any or all offensive words from any post as they see fit. Chronic offenders of this policy will be warned one time. If the behavior continues, the member may be banned. If you're unsure whether you should include a particular word in your post, the best approach is to simply leave it out.

wa-loaf

Language: Please try to keep your posts free of offensive or vulgar language. The administrator and moderators of this forum reserve the right to delete or edit any or all offensive words from any post as they see fit. Chronic offenders of this policy will be warned one time. If the behavior continues, the member may be banned. If you're unsure whether you should include a particular word in your post, the best approach is to simply leave it out.

Aww Jeeze and I thought we were all just nice civil folks here. ;-)

wa-loaf

I'm officially calling this off. :-x :smash: :uzi: Stupid nair.