Ski Sundown - 3/16/08 (Bump or Bust Mogul Competition) - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Mine's done too and rendering now. Same approach as Randi - just the highlight competition runs of AZers. After reviewing the tape, I'll retract my comments. Nigel deserved the win. Kind of a weird set of circumstances to put him in the finals, but despite lack of big air, his skiing was pretty consistent. He killed me on speed. I got out of my line after the kicker and lost all momentum. Still no regrets. I skied as well as I could have. MrMagic was killing it and deserves the silver based on aggressiveness alone.

I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    No doubt! A great skier and a super nice guy. Glad to get to know you this season, Chris!
    thanks greg it was pleasure skiing with you too

congratulations on the win, Chris!!
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Youtube is up. Greg, I'm going to burn you a DVD with this movie and the one from February, because the hi-res does soooo much more justice. But for now, here's the distorted version:

ps.......................... don't kill me
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Quote Originally Posted by MRGisevil View Post
    feature lots of air
    I hope you included powhunter's crash off the kicker where his ski released mid-air! Can't believe nobody brought that up yet. That was one of the funniest parts of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I hope you included powhunter's crash off the kicker where his ski released mid-air! Can't believe nobody brought that up yet. That was one of the funniest parts of the day.
    he he he.....3...................2...................... ....................1..

Whoever had the early release on the jump NICE!!!!!

Nice vid. Good job guys.
    104(12/13)
    (13/14)
    48(14/15)
    35(15/16)
    50(16/17)
    Rossi Soul 7 w/ Marker F12 (188 ) FOR SALE!
    Stockli Stormrider w/ Look PX 12 (177)

love the ending, very nice work another quality storm-trooper production!

Quote Originally Posted by MRGisevil View Post
    Youtube is up. Greg, I'm going to burn you a DVD with this movie and the one from February, because the hi-res does soooo much more justice. But for now, here's the distorted version:

ps.......................... don't kill me
    Oh man! That's awesome. You had such a cool vantage point. Yep - we need to work on getting the high res hosted. I'll PM you with some ideas...

Thank you so much Randi for filming and editing that. Steve - you rule!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkshot99 View Post
    Whoever had the early release on the jump NICE!!!!!

Nice vid. Good job guys.
    That was Powhunter aka Steve. The guy standing next to me up top was laughing so hard when that happned he feel over in his skis

Thread Information