Ski Sundown - 3/16/08 (Bump or Bust Mogul Competition) - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Oh man! That's awesome. You had such a cool vantage point. Yep - we need to work on getting the high res hosted. I'll PM you with some ideas...

Thank you so much Randi for filming and editing that. Steve - you rule!
    Np dude! I actually had alot of fun. And thanks very much to Chris & Jarrod at Sundown for their hospitality!
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Great footage, looked like a really fun day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkshot99 View Post
    Whoever had the early release on the jump NICE!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    That was Powhunter aka Steve. The guy standing next to me up top was laughing so hard when that happned he feel over in his skis
    It should be very clear now why Steve freakin' cracks me up all the time...

Great guy.

i'm up to take some advil.

My knee is frcung killing me..

Wow, that duel format looks like a blast and the top part of the course looks tuff, big and deep.

Nigil and pow hunter falling, getting up and winning was awesome.

50% judging on turns? Did anyone who didnít cross the finish line first advance? Didnít think so.

Itís all part of the game, but Pat falling on the flats in the semis sucked. He had the turns and speed to win it all.

Lots of good skiers there, Iím very impressed. Great job.

Greg, you got hosed. Nigel might have beat you in speed significantly, but how does someone that biffs off the jump get the win? Pretty good bump run for a tele skier, maybe he got the sympathy vote for being on tele Looks like a good time, glad you all enjoyed.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Quote Originally Posted by riverc0il View Post
    Greg, you got hosed. Nigel might have beat you in speed significantly, but how does someone that biffs off the jump get the win? Pretty good bump run for a tele skier, maybe he got the sympathy vote for being on tele Looks like a good time, glad you all enjoyed.
    Agreed, Greg and a few others got hosed! Looking at all the footage Randi took I noticed that Nigel's first two runs he did even ski the bumps on the upper half of the course. He skied on extreme skiers right on the trail edge and didn't even hit a single bump until after the kicker.

Great job everyone and thanks for the videos.

Johnnie just about finished Nigel off when he came into his lane.
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

You know, Greg...I know I have a knack for making fun videos and all...put yours just always seem epic. Thanks for the pre-work pump up.
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Thread Information