Ski Sundown - 3/16/08 (Bump or Bust Mogul Competition)

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Video Ski Sundown - 3/16/08 (Bump or Bust Mogul Competition)

Hey Guys-

First off- great job to everyone today, you all looked phenomenal! I had a great time filming and am actually putting a vid together right now.

I have 11 pages of footage on my camera, so for now I am just doing a montage of Alpine Zoners, and I'll have a full movie of the competition up later. I want to make sure I get all of the Alpine Zoners in on this, and I'm not sure I caught everyone that was there. If your name is not on the list below, could you please respond with what you were wearing and your bib #? Also, Mikey, what was your wife's name? Jeff... your kids were skiing, right? What were their names? Anyone else who had family in the comp, please let me know as well.

Here is a list of people I (currently) remember:

Greg
    2knees
    Johnnypoach
    Powerhunter
    Bvibert
    Mr. Evil
    MrMagic
    Madskier6
    Mikey1

Please let me know if you were there but not on this list, or if you had family participate whom you'd like to recognize.
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Did one of the AZers win it?
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Anybody throw a backflip or something steezy???

powhunter threw an almost backflip...it was really impressive!! Some kid who works the terrain park threw out a 1080, and there was a ton of really nice air. Pat jumped so high I thought he was going to drop his disguise and fly into space to save the day or something.

Alpine Zone nearly swept the finals. First place went to this tele guy named Nigel. 2nd 3rd and 4th went to MrMagic, 2Knees and Jonnypoach.
    If you're a fan of the Manchester United Football Team, sing the Manchester United song-!

Thanks for the info and congrats to everyone that entered.
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Congrats to the AZers...wow a 1080..mad steezy yo..I'm looking forward to seeing the video..

Yes, my children participated. Kevin was Bib 536 in the 18 & under ski category. My other son, Connor, was bib 538 in the Snowboard category. I was Bib 537 in the 18+ ski category.

I'm so proud of how both of my children did. Kevin placed 3rd overall in his category.

What a great event!. Good job Sundown.
    Jeff

2013-14:
    Killington 11/23, 11/29
    Okemo 12/13, 1/5
    Haystack (VT) 12/30
    Mount Snow 1/1, 3/2
    Berkshire East 1/12, 2/11
    Whiteface 2/22

man did those bumps rock, what a great bumping day

How many total racers?

Anyone have the full results?

Congrats to all that competed, I wish I could've been there if not competing just cheering ya'll on.

I've been waiting for an update as Brian is still not home and has not returned my calls. They must be out having a really good time.

Can't wait to see the vid!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Thread Information